2 : Schedule

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"How was it?"

Sunoo asked as he plopped down on the couch beside his friends.

"Totally spoiled by your parents. God, what was with the acting?" Jake asked, still in shock.

"I was just tired. I had it enough. It's really boring at Hybe. Moreover it really hurts seeing you three having fun at Enlift," Sunoo replied, frazzled.

"It isn't really fun as you think so," Heeseung added.

"Yeah. Bad boys always messing with you. There isn't any nice rules about discipline or studies like Hybe," Jungwon said, shrugging his shoulders in sass.

"And you're telling me now?"

"Oh, come on, you're too savage for someone to bully you." Jake winked at Sunoo.

"We always sit together and do the homeworks of the bullies," Jungwon lied and with that the three of them laughed together making Sunoo all annoyed.

Sunoo didn't want to change the campus just to face some bullies. Or does being with his best friends worth it?

"And that bad boy's gang who would always pick on us," Jake added before laughing again.

"But Jungwon? Don't you protect them? I mean weren't you the one protecting us from the bad students?" Sunoo scowled.

"I'm confident about the bullies, but not about that boy who got the whole campus at his back." Jungwon shrugged his shoulders.

"What do you mean?"

"It means," Heeseung paused as he came to sit beside Sunoo, wrapping his arms around his shoulders, "The boy is so popular that the whole campus is his fan."

"But where the hell would a bully get so many fans from?" Sunoo annoyingly yelled.

"Who said that he's a bully? He isn't a bully at all. He's just a little annoying and he's handsome and good looking and-"

"Could you please shut your mouth?" Sunoo crossed his arms. "Stop taking that brat's side."

"But like seriously he's-"

"I said shut-up."Sunoo rolled his eyes as he got up to order something for them to eat.

"He believed us, didn't he?" Heeseung asked and the other two gave him a nervous laughter. Knowing something else.

"By the way Sunoo," Jungwon called, "What about your better results?"

Sunoo didn't bother to look back at him. He was just busy scrolling through his phone to find the saved numbers.

"What about it?" Sunoo asked back while dialing the number to order.

"You heard your dad. If you don't score well. You'll have to study in Japan," Jungwon answered.

Sunoo stopped for a moment, drowning into his deep thoughts. It's a risk for sure. If he didn't score well, then he has to face the consequences.

And he knew it well, that how his father always stood on his words.

"I guess-I really have to study hard now."

******************************
THIRD PERSON'S POV

Few days passed and Sunoo's father already managed everything about his son's admission. Sunoo was too much excited, so was his best friends.

Sunoo completed all of his school needs. From things that were left to buy to things that weren't even needed. All of those were just the signs of his excitement and happiness.