11 : Alone

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Stop it! Who the hell!?" Soujun yelled in severe pain as he finally turned his head to take a look of the person who was pouring all of his anger on his hair.

"Sunghoon?" Soujun mumbled with his big surprised eyes.

"Welcome back," Sunghoon said with the beautiful smirk on his face. Crossing his arms around his chest. Looking so intimidating.

'Welcome back?' Sunoo thought.

"You idiot!" Soujun yelled at Sunghoon, trying to punch his face which he already missed due to Sunghoon's fast reflex actions.

"Missed," he chuckled before throwing a hard punch at Soujun's face causing him to fall on the ground.

Sunoo gasped so as the whole students standing in the corridor.

"For God's sake where are the teachers and the school monitors?" Sunoo mumbled in fear as he took a step back.

Soujun groaned in pain and tried to stand up but wasn't left with any energy due to the severe pain around his lips. He hissed as he put his hand on his cheek.

Sunghoon bent down and picked him up by his collar. Anger making him look even more dangerous which made Sunoo gulp.

"Never. Ever. Lay your eyes on him again," Sunghoon whispered in Soujun's left ear not making anyone able to understand.

The warning didn't make Soujun scared but happy. Sunghoon gave him a confused look.

"Ding! Finally, I found your weak point," Soujun said with an evil grin.

Sunghoon's face filled with rage. Once again as he couldn't control himself and punched Soujun right away at his right eye.

Soujun yelled in pain as he once again fell on the ground. With his both hands on his face. He was about to cry to be honest. Everyone knows how is it to have an eye ache.

Sunghoon once again charged at him but got stopped by Sunoo. "Sunghoon no! please. Leave him."

"Seriously? Did you see what was he about to do with you?" Sunghoon angrily asked.

"Yes but it's enough." Sunoo begged but Sunghoon tried to set himself free again, to attack Soujun. "Sunghoon stop! You just gave him a black eye!" Sunoo yelled. Not letting go of Sunghoon.

"Because he deserves that. With that ugly face of him, he wouldn't be left with any guts to flirt with someone again," Sunghoon seethed with his eyes glued on Soujun who was still lying on the floor in pain.

Sunoo was seeing Sunghoon like that for the first time. He was so upset and angry just because the boy tried to touch Sunoo. Sunoo couldn't believe him.

'You did the same things to me'

Just at the moment Jay and Riki came running to Sunghoon. Trying to calm him down.

"Sunghoon calm down. He ain't going to bug Sunoo again, we promise," Jay whispered trying to calm Sunghoon down.

"What is even happening here!?" A teacher came and shouted with Jake and Jungwon following her behind, the ones who brought her.

Jake and Jungwon then ran to Sunoo, dragging him away off Sunghoon.

The teacher's eyes laid on Soujun who was lying on the floor. Hissing and groaning in pain.

She gasped and ran to him. Trying to pick him up. "My god! You got a black eye," She asked in disbelief and being sorry for Soujun. "Who did this!?"

The whole crowd of the students exchanged looks not being sure to tell her or not.