5 : Creep

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"How about I give you an extra assignment to-"

"Oh really!? Do you want a smack on your mouth!?" Sunoo yelled at the taller boy and long story short, the students were left shook once again but more than before.

Jungwon and Jake mentally face palmed themselves. Jungwon ran and grabbed Sunoo's arm pulling him near to himself.

"Let's not make a mess, bitch. It's not the time," Jungwon begged as he whispered in Sunoo's right ear.

Jungwon was indeed scared not only because of Sunghoon's gang but also because of the Sunghoon's fans. A number of girls were always so ready to protect their Sunghoon.

He didn't want any trouble or bullies for the little boy Sunoo.

And in contrast, instead of being angry or surprised, a smirk took place on Sunghoon's face when he saw Sunoo like that. As if he already knew Sunoo's reaction.

Riki and Jay were left shook too and waited for Sunghoon's reaction but Sunghoon chose to stay quite and admire Sunoo's cute anger.

Sunoo backed away when he realized he shouldn't have shouted at all. And the realization hit him when he saw some girls glaring at him, some. Not a lot.

He realized it's going to be hard for him from now on. But did he have any other choice left anyway? When he saw Sunghoon's gang treating his best friends like that, how was he even able to control his anger?

"Yah! You dare to come just today and treat Sunghoon like this?" A girl from the crowd shouted at Sunoo. Jungwon's grasp on Sunoo's arm tightened.

He saw that coming.

Sunghoon's fans were indeed angry on Sunoo. But the other students who were on no ones side just kept quite and watched the scene. They were just giggling at Sunoo's cuteness and confident.

To be honest, to say that the whole campus was Sunghoon's fan would be exaggerated.

Sunghoon had a small amount of fans. To say 40% of the 100%.

40% was the Sunghoon's fangirls while the others were students that never got interested in anything ever.

So to say, Sunoo wasn't in a lot of damage at all.

"No!" Sunghoon suddenly interrupted, drawing everyone's attention at himself. "Don't be angry on what this tiny boy did today. It's his first time. Leave him alone."

Sunoo's eyebrows twitched in anger, 'Did he just call me tiny?'

Jungwon and Jake blinked several times, trying to realize if they heard the same thing.

Sunghoon had never treated the students like this. He never even wasted his time to pick on new transferees, then how could he forgive Sunoo? Who just shouted at him.

The group of the girls weren't satisfied with Sunghoon's statement but yet they accepted. After all Sunoo was a new student.

They rolled their eyes as they left and the students dispersed too. Some of them going to the basketball court while some of them leaving to the lunch area.

Sunghoon smirked again as he took a step back making the way clear for the three frightened best friends.

Jungwon and Jake dragged Sunoo with themselves to the cafeteria.

Sunghoon's eyes followed Sunoo's figure until it finally disappeared from his sight.

Jay snapped his fingers before Sunghoon's eyes and asked him in disbelief, "Are you okay? You don't let a boy leave without a smack even if he just bumps at you. And you let that Sunoo leave just like that?"