27 : Hate to Love

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Sunoo savored his meal, laughter echoing through the room, and he was not alone. Soujun sat beside him, sharing in the laughter and joy.

Sunghoon was utterly confounded. What transpired before his eyes felt surreal. Were his own perceptions betraying him? Even with Sunoo physically there, his immense happiness left Sunghoon questioning reality. Was it truly Sunoo, with Soujun?

Determined, Sunghoon rose from his seat and moved closer. As he approached, there was no mistaking it – it was genuinely Sunoo, sharing a meal and laughter with Soujun.

Sunghoon's mind raced with uncertainty. What was Sunoo's intention? Was he trying to provoke jealousy within Sunghoon or seeking retribution for something?

The laughter between Sunoo and Soujun tapered off as they noticed Sunghoon drawing closer.

Sunghoon's grip tightened around Sunoo's wrist, and he forcibly pulled him to his feet, causing Sunoo to emit a pained groan.

"What the fuck are you trying to do!?" Sunghoon's voice cracked with a mixture of anger and pain as he yelled at Sunoo. Tears welled up in his eyes, his heart aching unbearably.

Soujun's interruption only fueled Sunghoon's fury. "Stay the fuck out of this!" he snapped at Soujun, causing Sunoo to flinch.

Frustration and anguish overwhelmed Sunghoon, and the stream of curses he had abandoned long ago resurfaced, pouring out in a torrent of emotions.

"Who are you to tell me who I should be with?" Sunoo retorted, attempting to wrest his wrist free from Sunghoon's relentless hold.

Sunghoon stood there in disbelief, witnessing a transformation in Sunoo he had never anticipated. It dawned on him that a single mistake had the power to upend their entire world.

"Sunoo...? Fine, I won't pry, but can't you see his motives?" Sunghoon inquired, his voice laced with concern.

Sunoo's reply was sharp and unforgiving. "I'm not safe with you either. I trust Soujun more than I trust you," he snapped, the words stinging like a wound.

Sunghoon's eyes widened in disbelief. The shock of Sunoo's response left him reeling, unable to comprehend what had just happened. His heart ached with a deep sense of loss, causing his thoughts to whirl in confusion.

"Release my wrist, please. You're hurting me," Sunoo implored.

But instead of letting go, Sunghoon's grip tightened further, causing Sunoo to wince in pain.

Sunghoon's tone took a bitter turn. "Fine, I'm done trying to change for you. I might as well revert to the old Sunghoon, shouldn't I?" He forced a painful smile, his heart heavy with the weight of their shattered bond.

"What...?" Sunoo asked, his voice tinged with uncertainty.

"I won't ask again. We're leaving!" Sunghoon barked, forcefully pulling Sunoo along with him.

"What? No, let me go!" Sunoo protested, their voices filled with turmoil.

"I won't be lenient anymore. You belong to me, Kim Sunoo. Do you understand? You're mine, and mine alone! How dare you approach Soujun?" Sunghoon declared, his grip firm as he continued to pull Sunoo.
Sunghoon's patience finally wore thin, the last strand of it snapping.

"Release me, Park Sunghoon!" Sunoo yelled.

Glancing over his shoulder, he noticed Soujun standing by, doing nothing but observing the unfolding spectacle. The fear of enduring another blow from Park Sunghoon was palpable in the air.