20 : Basketball

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jungwon, Jake and Sunoo were the first ones to get to the theme park. They waited for the other trio and killed some time by eating random snacks from the shops.

"What did you tell Heeseung?" Sunoo asked as he munched on his Cheetos.

"Simple. Told him that only us three are going to the theme park to refresh our minds," Jungwon answered.

"Didn't he insist on coming too?" Sunoo asked again as he threw the wrapper in the bin.

"No. You know that he never joins us in these things. Moreover he again had some group activities which he's having these days. It's keeping him too busy nowadays."

"And how the hell did you two get close with Riki and Jay? I mean, weren't they the one who used to bully you both?" Sunoo asked another question making Jungwon to let out a nervous laugh and scratch his nape.

"Erm! We just-."

"Oh! look! They are here," Jake exclaimed interrupting their conversation.

They both looked at the direction to find the three friends walking towards them like they're on a runway in a fashion show.

Sunghoon's hand in his pockets, button down grey shirt and black trousers with white shoes.

'My boyfriend is so handsome' Sunoo thought but mentally slapped himself after what he just said.

Sunghoon stood before Sunoo, his eyes scanning him from top to the bottom because Sunoo once again was stunning.

After their "Hi" and "How are you?" They started planning which ride they wanted to have first.

"Me and Jungwon will have the roller coaster," Jay said and Jake got excited too. "Then we'll ride that too!"

The two duo decided to ride the roller coaster first.

Sunghoon thought that he again has to try a little hard to convince Sunoo for riding a swing with him but got stunned when he heard Sunoo's statement.

"Then me and Sunghoon will go for the giant wheel."

Not only Sunghoon but everyone's jaw dropped open. Riki and Jay having only one thought in their mind and that was 'Didn't he use to hate Sunghoon?'

"Aren't y'all going to join us?" Jungwon asked. Being worried about them. He just didn't want Sunghoon to be alone with Sunoo. He thought Sunoo wouldn't be able to do anything if Sunghoon tries to do something with him.

'I have to make Sunghoon realise his feelings for me and for that I have to spend some alone time with him,' Sunoo thought about his plan once again before accepting the risk of being alone with the desperate Sunghoon.

"You wanna join me or nah?" Sunoo asked Sunghoon who was still trying to accept the reality.

"O-Oh um sure, why not," Sunghoon said as he started following Sunoo but got stopped by Jay who grabbed him by his arm.

"Believe me if you again tried to do anything nasty with Sunoo-"

"Chill Jay. Lovers can do anything with each other. It's not a crime."

"The feelings always needs to be mutual if you want to touch him!" Jay shot back.
Sunghoon was taken back for a little.

"But...I guess...he likes..."

"No he doesn't. So control your hormones just a little bit more. And remember about your challenge," Jay seriously said.

"Let me go now. And that challenge is for school not outside the school," Sunghoon emphasized as he winked at Jay and then ran back to Sunoo who called him.