18 : Party

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Wanna take a new challenge? If you won....I'll never flirt with any other boy. And won't even talk to Soujun"

"I'm taking the challenge. Whatever it is," Sunghoon solemnly said.

"Nice!" Sunoo happily exclaimed. Soujun was flabbergasted.

"What's the challenge?" Sunghoon huffed.

Sunoo opened his mouth to say something but then closed it again after looking at Soujun who was silently standing and was all ears for Sunoo's reply.

"Shall we go outside for it?" He sassed and Sunghoon nodded before sparing a glance at Soujun.

Sunoo picked up his bag and then walked outside, with Sunghoon right at his tail.

"Don't even dare to eavesdrop," Sunghoon warned Soujun who just rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders.

Sunoo entered a classroom and Sunghoon followed him behind cluelessly.

He closed the door and stood before Sunoo. After letting out a sigh, he asked again. "What's the challenge? Just don't make it difficult for me."

"Yeah of course," Sunoo nodded. "The challenge is..."

Sunghoon concentrated, ready to hear Sunoo.

"Just don't ever flirt with any other girl and never ever talk to them. Ignore your fangirls. Completely," Sunoo said which was more like a demand or warning.

A smirk was seen on Sunghoon's face. 'It's pretty easy, I'm not interested in anyone, anymore, besides you Ddeonu.'

"Is that it?" Sunghoon asked with a snug smile.

"Yes, why?" Sunoo asked back.

"Nothing. Just wanted to ask something." Sunghoon said as he walked back to the door and locked it.

Sunoo's eyes got bigger. 'Here he goes again!' He mentally groaned.

"You're aroused again?" Sunoo sassily and confidently asked without a single hesitation. Oh how he's used to it already.

Sunghoon chuckled before moving back to Sunoo. "I am always, baby. And just for you, when we are left alone."

Sunoo's heartbeat, as always got messed up. "Don't...c-call me b-baby."

"So what should I say? My Love?" Sunghoon interrogated as he walked closer to Sunoo who started to walk backwards.

Sunoo aggressively shook his head, denying.

"Just a question," Sunghoon said, when Sunoo finally hit his back to the wall and stopped.

Sunghoon came closer, and stood before him. "Your challenge proves how you're already interested in me," He said, closing the even little space between them where they could hear each other's breath.

Sunoo gulped as he looked into Sunghoon's eyes. He felt intimidated.

"O-Oh...Okay, and what about it?" Sunoo asked, gathering all of the confidence he was left with.

"Then..." Sunghoon paused as he leaned closer to Sunoo's lips, "We should already kiss since our feelings are mutual."

Sunoo's thoughts for a second were like 'Sunghoon is right...' but then he shook his thoughts thinking that he still has to change Sunghoon's play boy nature.

So...

He pushed Sunghoon whose lips were a centimetre away from his and ran fast, unlocking the door. He looked back at Sunghoon, blowing him a kiss instead. Then waved him a teasing bye.