8 : Friends

[Don't be silent readers, do comment so I'll be able to know your opinions and be motivated to update future chapters <3 ]

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"I'm staying. But don't you dare to touch me again."

'Not now but maybe later, ' Sunghoon smirked. 'Sorry but I have already planned to do some bad things to get you.'

"Song?" Sunghoon asked again before rubbing the part of his leg where Sunoo kicked him. "It's still hurting. If it makes a bruise, you're going to face the circumstances."

Sunoo gulped. "What-circumstances?"

"Aw~ how can I hurt my Ddeonu?" Sunghoon asked as he walked towards Sunoo to pinch his cheeks.

"Don't you dare. I warned you already" Sunoo quickly said as he took a step back.

"Why do you hate me touching you by the way?"

Sunghoon asked and Sunoo snorted.

"Duh! Isn't it obvious?"

"Obvious? What obvious?" Sunghoon asked again, he really didn't have the idea.

"Nothing. Play the song. Whatever you want," Sunoo changed the subject as he moved to stand in his position.

"Alright then. I gave you the choice to choose the song. Since you didn't do it. I'll just choose," Sunghoon said as he moved towards the speakers to connect his phone with them and then played the song.

Sunoo's eyes widened when he heard the song and he aggressively turned to face Sunghoon.

"Change the song," he snapped.

"Nope, I told ya. Since now it's me who chose. We're gonna dance to this," Sunghoon said while grinning ear to ear.

"How the hell can you dance in 'Havana'?" Sunoo asked with his jaw dropped open.

"I'll teach you. Luckily the dance is purely designed for a couple. And here we are," Sunghoon cheekily said. Not forgetting to show his savage smirk to the latter too.

Sunoo couldn't believe his words. In his point of view, he was too young to sexily dance yet.

He actually had no problem with that, But just not with Sunghoon please.

"Sunghoon don't forget that I'm young-"

"Not I am. I'm an adult already," Sunghoon cut in.

"And I'm not. And teacher told YOU to teach ME," Sunoo emphasized. "So my choice."

"Shut up and move," Sunghoon snapped as he moved towards Sunoo to teach him the steps. "I gave you the chance which you gladly missed."

"No Sung-"

Sunoo automatically stopped talking when Sunghoon stood behind him and wrapped his arms around Sunoo's waist.

Sunoo's heartbeat fastened and he bit his lips which Sunghoon already noticed in the huge mirror before them.

'How to stop the urge to kiss you already?'

Sunghoon started teaching Sunoo the steps and Sunoo couldn't take the weird, sexy steps to make. He was going crazy. Sunghoon was purposely teaching him the explicit dance moves which included Sunghoon lifting him by his waist and much more skin contacts.

Sunoo couldn't stop too. He just wanted to finish it as soon as possible.

Despite of the fact that he already was a blushing mess. But he rather chose to act cool and not show it.