24: Love to Hate

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Sunghoon let out a sigh of disappointment but anger too.

"What the hell are you both doing here now? I should've never given you my house keys!" Sunghoon grumbled with frustration.

Sunoo snorted as he grabbed his bag and made his way outside.

"No Sunoo, but I had to tell you something!" Sunghoon yelled making Sunoo to stop in his tracks and face him.

"Yes what is it?"

"Umm..."

How is Sunghoon supposed to tell him now? When the other two young boys were standing there, ready with their popcorns.

"Never mind. I'll tell you tomorrow," Sunghoon sighed. He needed privacy of course.

"Okay then. I'll meet you tomorrow at school," Sunoo said, flashing an innocent smile.

As if he and him did nothing at all.

As Sunoo left the house, Sunghoon stormed inside where Jay and Riki were comfortably sitting and watching the TV.

"What the fuck did y'all come here for?" He seethed out.

"Don't ask about that. Tell us about you two. What happened? Did you confess? Did you two kiss?" Riki asked, whereas Jay was sitting on the couch, in his deep thoughts.

"Well... I was about to confess when you two popped out of nowhere!" Sunghoon snarled.

"Well, you know that every Tuesday night we visit you for movies. And we didn't know that Sunoo would still be here. It's freaking 9pm" Riki retorted.

"Gimme the keys," Sunghoon snapped.

"What?"

"Give. Me. The. Keys. I don't want you two to visit me unless I want to."

"Oh wow. Now you're taking the keys back just because of your lover. So you two can enjoy your nights without anyone's disturbance," Riki scowled.

"Dude, it's obvious. From tomorrow we will finally be official. So he's gonna be here every night or maybe I'll be at his place," Sunghoon stated with no shame.

As Riki wanted to retort again, Jay stepped in.

"Riki, Sunghoon, stop it now please. And Sunghoon? Why you and Sunoo were in that position?"

Sunghoon's cheek flushed red.
Was it for the first time....?

"I- well, what does a couple does in that position?" Sunghoon shrugged his shoulders.

"Did you force him?" Jay asked seriously.

"Why would I? He loves me and I'm a hundred percent sure. That's why he allowed me to touch him."

Jay angrily moved towards Sunghoon and grabbed his shoulders. Shaking him with every word.

"Listen to me. Tomorrow you're going to confess to him like a man. And after being in a relationship, you gotta control yourself for him. Why are you even like this!?" Jay snapped, rudely.

Sunghoon got taken aback, so as Riki. It was the first time they saw Jay being invested in something like this.

"Whoa! Stop being scary, man. I got it. I'm not going to force him at least. We're only in kisses yet and I can never think of anything more than it."

"Yes you can" Jay emotionlessly said.

"Well I guess, but not without his wills of course."

"He's very innocent for you. Try to act nice."