Entry 8 - Sweet Oblivion

WARNING 18 + READERS ONLY -MENTION OF SEX

Bessie

After Chrissie and Tori coming home early, finding me wrapped around Dave as we screwed in the shower (which hasn't been the first time), the girls shut the door and I indulged in another round with Dave. This time, he shot his second load onto my chest after I knelt down and gave him the most satisfying head he said he's ever had. I'm kind of a pro at giving head. Sure I'm great at sex and I enjoy it, with the high labido I have, it makes me feel amazing and gives me a kind of serotonin boost, but my oral skills are unmatched according to who I've been with. I was with a Nirvana roadie about a year ago and he told me that I am the 'High Priestess of Head.' Not sure why that sounds so formal, but hey, I'll take it. 

Jeff Ament, the bass guitarist, is another one who sings my praises after I went down on him under a table at a party once. Pearl Jam have kind of been my guys, ever since I began the groupie lifestyle, they were the first ones to accept me. I started this when I was 19 and lost my groupie virginity to Bruce Fairweather at the time...however this is when 'Mother Love Bone' were still around, Stone and Jeff's band before Pearl Jam, and Bruce was a guitarist for them. Now at 24, as a groupie I find connections with a lot of men in the rock scene, but Pearl Jam always come up, especially as me and Dave have crazy good chemistry together. 

A year back, I was the center of group sex with the guys from the band, being the only person their they all stuck their dicks in. Eddie, Jeff, Mike and Dave were taking turns and sometimes doing me at the same time in different ways, I was the fuck doll and even though it sounds degrading and seedy, I loved every moment. After that is when Dave and I found our connection. He was kind, and the only one out of the group to stay with me after the gang bang, when everyone had left, he stayed and made sure I was okay, cleaning me up from the semen I was covered in, and then looking lovingly into my eyes as we talked and kissed. We did end up engaging in intercourse again that night, but just us two, and it was considerably more tender and loving. I've thought about settling down and making myself exclusive to Dave, as he's incredibly sweet and kind to me. He knows what I do and he isn't put off, when most men would be, and he makes me laugh, which is super important to a happy life in my opinion.

The only guy I haven't been with from Pearl Jam, is Stone Gossard. It's a shame, because I think he's real cute, but I've heard he misses out on these gang bangs because he has too much respect for the women involved. To be honest I haven't even tried to lure him, just because we always miss each other. When I see him, I'm usually with another guy and that other guy is either Dave or Jerry.

I have been seeing Jerry since 1990, and he's incredible in bed, he knows how to use his huge manhood and can last for hours. That my friends is stamina. However, he has a temper and aftercare with Jerry is almost non existent. Usually after we have been together, depending on what the time is and what else, or who else he has to do, he will get up and leave straight after he has unloaded himself into my intimacy. The other night at the party was the exception. We had 7 rounds of pure bliss, and being thrown every which way, so that he gets pleasure the way he wants it. We woke up together which is unusual but not unheard of, and Jerry actually kissed me when we awoke, AND I was in his arms. I'm not sure if he's falling for me, we've been fuck buddies for 2 years and I never had a night like that with him.

Right now, me, Chrissie and Tori have just devoured some delicious pizza and we are onto ice cream. Caramel Ice cream, which is Tori's favourite. We are talking about her and the newfound interest she has in Sean Kinney, drummer for Alice in Chains (Or Phellus In Chains as Tori so lovingly refers to them), Jerry's band mate and elusive man. She is smitten, I can tell and I really hope they get together. The last time I saw her this happy was when she hooked up with Ozzy Bassist, Mike Inez a while back and I totally thought they should date. They are too damn cute together, however he is always travelling and she hasn't seen him in a while. Her and Sean would be sweet, but it's ultimately her choice what she does and who she wants to be with.