Entry 180 - Can't Change Me

WARNING 18+ READERS ONLY! STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT

I'm currently gripping onto the headboard as Starr has his way with me. I allow him to act on his desires when he's with me, and the fact he is pulling my hair while he rails me, along with a spank to my ass every now and then is enough to know that Michael Starr likes it a little rougher than most I've been with.

"Uh...yes...." I whimper as he slams into me, my lower region lapping up his hard cock and enjoying every second. He treats me much like dirt (excuse the pun), and to be just a play thing and a fuck toy is getting me off like no other.

Mike pulls out much to my surprise and I turn around, back against the headboard and open my legs, teasing him, sucking on my perfectly manicured index finger, and looking at him with devilish eyes.

"Why'd you stop...daddy?" I say as Starr jerks himself off.

"Fuck. You're just so damn hot." Starr says as he pleasures himself with quick motions.
"Touch yourself." He orders.

My right hand moves down to my swollen clit where I place my middle finger and move it in circular motions, and I tease my breast with my other hand.

I look at Mike, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't turned on by him using his hand to fuck himself.

I feel so close, my climax inching closer as I get wetter and wetter.

Mike moves himself closer to me, and with his left hand, he slides it up the outside of my leg as he continues to pump his length back and fourth.

"Mike..." I say breathily, as we both keep our eyes on each other.

"I'm gonna cum on you." He states, his breathing off, which indicates how close he is. I see his face contort, a vein on his neck prominent as he gets closer to his pleasure.

"Do it." I say, feeling so close, so horny and wanting to let go of the fire building within.

"Shit...uh...fuck!" Mike bellows as his thick semen coats the lower part of my stomach, dripping down to my intimacy.

Once Mike has ejaculated over me, I noticed he's still so hard. Painfully so.

"He's not going down huh?" I tease, still touching myself.

"Nah babe, I'm so fucking horny." He responds.

With that, he coats his member in his ejaculate, that is still on my stomach, and slides his cock down to my pussy, teasing my entrance. I giggle at his extremely kinky, Lube-made-out-of-cum action, and get extremely turned on when he slides his cock inside my pussy.

It feels amazing. The cum as lube, makes it so hot and feels so amazing that my orgasm is almost immediate.

He fucks me hard again and I call out his name multiple times before he shoots his load inside me.

Mike kisses me before pulling out, and laying beside me.

His semen leaks from my vagina as I continue to have my legs spread and I realize how full he was.

"I guess I'll take these sheets to the Laundromat later." I giggle.

Mike sits up next to me and chuckles.
"Oh look at that" he smiles, looking at his thick sperm falling from inside me.  "Don't the staff clean the sheets?"

"I'm not gonna let anyone clean my sex soaked sheets apart from me. It's not fair on the hotel staff. They have enough to deal with, I'm sure." I say, being mindful to those who have to clean the filthy rooms.

"Wow...Miss Brett....so considerate." Starr smirks.

"Playing the good girl, huh?" He winks.

I smirk back, scrunching my nose at him, "I'll have you know I am a VERY good girl. I'm always so accommodating." I wink.