Entry 145 - Lost Inside

WARNING!!! 18+ READERS ONLY! STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT.

Bessie

That evening, after Jerry has been pissier than a drunk sailor, Layne and I start flirting up a storm again, and Mike comments on how watching us being intimate, is on his list of things to do. Tori and Sean have already left the tour bus which has taken us to the hotel, talking about how they want to use the hot tub and I am all for that for them. They are both so in love with each other and I think it's so beautiful. Tori deserves that happiness with Sean, and he treats her well.

Me and Layne have been making out on the bus and I sit on his lap, feeling his length harden underneath me, as Mike watches us. Layne moves his lips to my neck, and every touch to my delicate skin, makes me weak for him, my nethers flooding at how turned on I am as I whimper and whine his name.

"Yeah, you like that babe?" Mike asks, as he sees the euphoria on my face. I see him palm his erection over his pants, as I fall to putty on Layne's lap.

Layne stops his kisses to my neck, and kisses me on my lips, our tongues dancing together, notifying each other how much we want to be intimate.

"Wanna get out of here babe?" Layne asks between our sensual lip dance.

I nod and bite my bottom lip. "Yeah....my room or yours?"

"I don't care, I just want you." He states, his kisses moving to my chest.

I tilt my head back and notice Mike with his hand under the waistband of his pants, jerking off to mine and Layne's actions.

"You're a dirty dog, Starr." I smile and tease him, with a little wink.

I turn my head to Layne and he places soft kisses on the top of my chest, looking up at me and coming back up to kiss my lips again.

"Layne....can Mike join us again?" I ask, almost pouting, much to the excitement of Starr.

"Whatever you want....just give me that Bessie special." he smirks.

I get up from Layne's lap and head towards the door of the bus. I press the button to open them and the guys stand, and follow me.

Once in the hallway, where my room is located, I find my door key and let all three of us in, Layne spanking my ass lightly and we enter the room. I yelp in a playful manner and giggle at Layne's action.

When we are inside the room, Mike closes it behind him and Layne has me up against the wall, kissing me passionately, putting his weight on his crutches.

Mike approaches and kisses me on the neck similar to how Layne did on the bus, my eyes roll back and I moan. Layne parts his lips from mine and sees what Mike is doing and how much of a frenzy I'm in, then does the same on his side, nibbling and sucking on my delicate skin.

"Oh my god...." I say breathily, as they both hit all my sweet spots.

Mike moves down my body, releasing the straps from my overalls to reveal my braless chest, biting and teasing one of my nipples as he goes,  caressing my tender and perky flesh, before kneeling down in front of me and peeling the denim from my waist.

Layne smirks and moves back to allow Mike the freedom to pleasure me.
Layne sits on the bed and starts to remove his clothes, his erection full on and aroused by my sounds of joy.

"Look at this pussy...." Mike says from below, after pulling down my Brazilian panties. I bite my lip and look down as he looks to me, teasing me with his devil-may-care eyes. "So fucking beautiful."

I see Layne on the bed, his hand moving up and down his shaft as he watches me in bliss, as Mike sucks on my pulsating and swollen clit, while he pumps two fingers into my soaked core.