Entry 13 - Bessie Bar Wench

Bessie

WARNING 18+ Readers Only, sexual content

Since Jerry gave me some VIP passes to the tour they are doing in a few days with Ozzy Osbourne and Sepultura, me, Tori and Chrissie have been packing up our bags in anticipation. I can't really express how much I'm looking forward to it, all I can say is that there will be a lot of good times, fucking and booze on that tour bus, not to mention Tori either hooking up with Mike Inez again or Sean Kinney. Maybe both? Who knows. One thing is for sure, Chrissie and Chris will be all over each other, and Jerry will have me as his own personal plaything every day, if not, then most of the time.

Until then, we still go about our daily routines, and luckily my manager at the bar where I work has let me take the time to travel. RKCNDY is the place I have pulled pints at for a couple of years now. The pay isn't great but it gets me through and I make ends meet. Tori is always on at me to try and get a job as a stripper as it pays well, and although I have a high labido and enjoy sex, I'm not sure dancing sexily on tables would be my calling. Who knows? Maybe one day. Groupie life is its own beast and I do it because I love it. I love the men, I love sex, I love the unpredictable nature of being on tour with bands. However, I never sleep with guys who I don't have chemistry with. I need to feel a spark, and although my gang bang with Pearl Jam happened, it happened on my terms, I had a good rapport with each of the guys and I didn't do anything I didn't want to do. They all respect me, especially Dave, who seems to be the guy that would do anything for me. I am seriously thinking of a relationship with him, but something feels off. Not because of him, he is the sweetest and kindest guy, but something that tells me there's someone else out there that I am better suited to. Tori bought up the situation of Stone Gossard, and I'm not gonna lie when I say that I've been thinking about him since she mentioned it.

Currently, I'm drying some clean glasses and putting them away, while my colleague Dani is serving some guys that are ogling her to no end.

I don't tell my admirers or rock star lays where I work, that would be awkward, but Seattle is small compared to other places and any of them could walk in at a moments notice and see me.

I'm sporting some tight, ripped jeans and a revealing black tank top, my push up bra hiking up my breasts to enhance their full and ample size. It attracts the punters and my boss likes us all to have our bodies on display in some way, 'business attire' is what he calls it. I call him a pervert, but hey, he pays me and that goes toward the apartment me and the girls share.

I hear the door creek open (I've been meaning to get that fixed), and see a familiar face. You know what I said not too long ago about my lovers not knowing where I work? Well that's out the window now, as I see Dave and the rest of the guys from Pearl Jam. I know they play here sometimes, but when I know they are, I try to swap my shifts so that they don't know I am Bessie Bar Wench. What I do is a mystery to most men. The only guy I slept with that flat out knew, was Bruce Fairweather and although bar work is nothing to be ashamed about, I like to keep my life private.

I don't think Dave has seen me yet, but close behind is Mike McCready, followed by Jeff Ament, then Eddie Vedder and at the back is Stone Gossard. They all go and grab a table, one of the booths just around the corner. The only person that realises I'm here is Stone, the others have all gone to sit down. It's like he could sense me, as he stopped and looked at me with a cute smile.

Damn.

Gossard, where have you been?

Honestly the most stunning smile I have ever seen on a guy. Like I mentioned previously, I have seen him around before and we are always in the same places, but according to Tori, he sits by and watches me go into rooms with different men, wishing those guys were him, gripping onto his beer and feeling disheartened.