Chapter 8

"Where did you learn to fly this thing?"

Thor was referring to the jet ship, SHIELD had provided to the two of you for the mission.

"What do you think I do in SHIELD?"

The jet landed after 20 minutes. The door slowly lowered and you two got out.
The place was a small town now being ravaged by frost giants.

"See you later big guy"

You jumped right into action.

"But you're just my back up."

Thor cried out desperately, but you were already gone.

*********

"Thor!"

One of the frost giants was sneaking up from behind, while the thunder God was busy hammering the others.

You ran with full speed and jumped over Thor, placing your hands on his shoulders, doing an amazing flip, before landing straight into the monsters chest. The monster was now down, lying on the floor.

Thor still fighting with the others shouted out to you.

"Thanks y/n."

"You owe me."

A swarm of monsters was came running towards you. You saw around and noticed a parked car. You threw your hands in its direction and lifted the car, using your levitating power. You hurled it towards the frost giants, crushing them at once.

Thor was in the air, throwing bolts of lightning.

You ran across the street to combat the remaining monsters. You uprooted a street lamp and smashed the creatures in a blow.

Just then you felt a cold hand on your shoulders. You swiftly turned around to punch whoever it was, but the God was too fast for you.

Loki caught your fist and twisted your arm behind you, making you turn away.

"Hello y/n. It is a pleasure to meet you."

"Loki!!!!" Thor landed with a big crack on the tarred floor.

"Ah!!! Thor, my brother. How good to see you again!"

"Get away from her Loki ! I command you."
You could see the nerves on his temples.

"Who? Her? Why? Hmm..... I see.... You have grown fond of her, haven't you? You like her. Its so easy to see through you."

You were squirming, trying to get away from his grip.

Thor waved his hammer in Loki's direction.

Loki rolled his eyes.

"That's why I call you an oaf Thor. See if you attack me you hurt her too."

Reluctantly, Thor lowered Mjölnir.

Loki twisted you around, until you two were facing each other.

"She's a beauty, no doubt. But she's fierce too. Like a cat!"

Loki snickered.

You spat on his face.

"Call me a kitty and you will see my real fierceness."

Loki glared at you.

"I didn't want to do this, but a spiteful little thing you are, I shall kill you too."

"Loki! Don't even think. I shall kill you right away!"

Loki laughed like a mad man.

"Don't worry brother, you shall share her fate."