Hold Me, Gatinho (Angst/Fluff)

PLEASE READ THIS NOTE!!!
- Hi guys! This might be a bit confusing if you don't read this!! Basically they are stranded on an island and they have kids in this and basically like Minecraft a bit where you can respawn!! (You guys might know what this is originally from if you watch minecraft streams) :) The kids have two lives each and some of them are dead and there's code things trying to kill them!! Arisu and Chishiya aren't like romantically in love Arisu was going through a hard time because his own kid had died and so Chishiya let's him take care of Arisu like his own.

Third Person POV
——————
Chishiya was exhausted, he was isolating himself. He knew everyone thought he was bad and was the villain. But he was really just pretending so he could get his friends kids back. He wanted his friends kids to be safe, so he could figure everything out and get off this island with everyone.

He didn't like the feeling of that though. He was in prison before this, only being let out because he was being transferred with some others. He had seen it all so he wasn't really fazed with some of the stuff going on. He didn't want his friends to leave and forget about him after this. But he also wanted them to be happy and safe.

He would do anything for his friends, especially Niragi. Niragi, was a close friend of his. He never understood their relationship completely. Niragi flirted with everyone, but he never called them 'Gatinho'. He knew that because even his son had told him that.

He missed Niragi's son so much. He blamed himself mostly. He knew it was selfish, but it was true if he would have just been there with them it wouldn't have happened and he would be okay, none of this would have happened the way it did.

Chishiya had joined the beach. He knew it was an idiotic move, but it was also smart. He would pretend to be apart of the beach, get the kids safely and bring them to their parents and then fight and protect everyone for as long as he could until they eventually find a way to leave with their kids.

He interviewed some people in a way without giving too much away. He knew some people suspected him, probably everyone did. He wouldn't put it against them either. He was glad it was enough for Hatter. He doesn't know what he would have done if the weird figure said no.

He took his son and started talking to him privately, making sure of their area to not give too much away. He didn't need the beach to be more cautious of him. He also hoped the codes wouldn't attack, they hadn't been around for a bit and he was anxiously waiting. He just couldn't believe there are multiple weird figures.

He could only wonder if that's what his best friend turned into. Had he really joined them on his own free will? Did he really think the federation were the good guys? It all didn't make a lot of sense to him currently given his predicament. He hadn't slept in a while, running around for him tired and just wanting to crash onto the floor and pass out for hours and hours on end.

He decided to show his son his new house. Only two people knew about it as of now. He couldn't trust anyone else, he only trusted Niragi and his son now. Everyone else could be lying to him and manipulating him just like the two people he thought he could trust most did. He was still in shock about the whole thing. He hadn't expected it to happen. He was really upset and low about it, he thought that they wouldn't do anything like people in his past.

He didn't understand why he thought that, everyone has before. He doesn't understand why he thought they were different than the others. He sighed at the thought of everyone who has betrayed him and hurt him in any kind of way. He just needed to get full custody of his son and protect him and Niragi at all costs.

He didn't care if it meant putting his health in the way, he did it before for a loved one but, it didn't end out well for him that time. He hoped this time it would be different. For everyone and that his plan works out. He doesn't care if people will never trust him again.