2

"you thought i knew?" minho asked, "uh yeah" i replied looking at q. "you didn't know either then?" i asked, he shook his head. "this drama is the only thing keeping me here" i said as i saw the girl run away.

"i'm gonna go get another drink, i'll meet you back here soon" q said leaving. "i missed you so much while you were in LA" minho said, revealing a cup cake in his hand. "for me?" i asked and he nodded, i smiled and instantly took the cupcake and started to eat it.

"these are so much better than the ones at last years party" i said. "anyways, i missed you too. this is the first time we haven't gone together in years" i said. "you're fake for not making me go with you" he replied, shaking his head.

"i know, but i wasn't sure if you'd even want to go. you said you wanted to spend the summer with your mom since she wasn't doing any movies for a month or so" i said, apologetic.

"i would do anything for you or with you if you asked" he said, looking at me. i felt a tingle go up my spine as i stared into his eyes.

"me too" i replied, snapping out of my trance.

"we should go on a spring break trip" i said to him, "to make up for LA?" he asked. i nodded my head.

"we'll talk about it more when the time comes. q is coming back" i said looking behind minho. "so are you seeing anyone, q?" i asked.

"not anyone in particular" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"excuse me" the unknown girl said, coming up to us. "this girl treats korean guys like pokémon. she's trying to catch them all" minho said. i let out a little laugh. as mean as it was, it was a little funny.

"not interested" minho said, q mumbled something that only minho seemed to hear because he elbowed q's gut. "that was mean" i said to him. he rolled his eyes.

"get over yourself. im looking for dae" she said.

"okay, who are you?" q asked. "i'm kitty song covey" she said. "you're kitty" q said, minho looked shocked. "wait, are you q? track star, fellow american, heart of gold?" she asked. "guilty as charged. i feel like we should hug right now. should we hug? he asked.

"so you're the pen pal?" minho asked. "if he's q, you must be minho" she said, minho looked himself up and down. "cocky much?" i asked looking at him.

"of course you are." she said.

"which makes you...?" she asked, "y/n." i said. "right! minho's childhood bestfriend" she said. "you'd be correct" i said, nodding my head.

"where's dae?" she asked, quickly changing the topic. "um..." i hummed looking around for him. she spotted him and left.

"this is weird. so very weird" i said. the other two agreed with me. "come get another cupcake with me?" i asked them. "how many have you had tonight, y/n" q said.

"would you believe me if i said one?" i asked, unsure of my answer. "three" i sighed looking down. "you're going to get diabetes from all that sugar you eat. it's not good for your skin" minho said.

"my skin is fine thank you very much" i muttered. "i'm gonna go boy shopping, you two have fun" q said, leaving the two of us.

just as i was about to walk up to the cupcake tower, kitty crashed into it. "the cupcakes" i whispered sadly.

"what? never seen a girl crash into a dessert tower before?" she asked looking around. "nothing to see here people" she said walking away. but not before slipping on a cupcake and falling on her ass.

everyone gasped as she fell. "kitty are you okay?" i asked stepping away from minho. "kitty are you okay?" dae asked, running to her side. "get away from me" she said getting up and running away.