7

after school ended i rushed back to my dorm. i felt bad for ignoring minho for the rest of the day, but how could i not? i took off my shoes and threw my bag on the couch before going to my room.

i picked up the jacket that was sitting on my chair and sat on my bed. i smiled at the thought of him letting me keep his favourite jacket.

"nuh uh. i cannot be catching feelings for him out of all people" i said throwing the jacket on the bed. "this is weird" i mumbled, pulling out clothes from my drawer.

once i got unready, i collapsed onto my bed and checked my phone.

minnie mouse 💕

are you okay?
you kind of rushed off after chem
1:25pm

y/n?
3:00pm

did i do something wrong?
3:30pm

i groaned swiping out of the chat and into q's.

q 😻

dude
i need advice asap

???

i think i like minho

WHAT
FINALLY
IGE BEEN WAITINT FOR THUS DAY

HUH WDYM YOUVE BEEN WAITINT FOR THIS DAY

dwai
so when did you make this discovery

during chem 😔
HE SMILED AT ME I FELT ALL UGH INSIDE

don't tell anyone but
minho likes you back if you ever wanted to go for it

idk if i should go for it
cuz what if we break up that ruins the friendship completely
17 YEARS DOWN THR DRAIN.

sometimes i forget you guys have known each other for so long
but if you do wanna go for it, i suggest you make ur move soon 🤷‍♂️
i heard maddison is gonna make a move on him

ugh.
kms.
life would be sm easier if i didn't maybe have a crush on my bestfriend
i've been ignoring him i feel so bad

maybe start by not ignoring him 😛

will do 🙏🏻

minnie mouse 💕

hi! sorry
i fell asleep after i got back

it's okay lol
how was ur nap?

super good
i feel very rejuvenated

didn't know you were capable of using big words

okay diss 🖕
and i am very capable of using big words tyvm

uh huh...

the next few days have been me trying to seem normal around minho and kitty seriously going through it.

"seriously kitty, you can room with me if you're desperate" i said to her. "really? let's go ask finnerty during lunch then" she said.

"i don't have a bed but i do have a really comfortable couch. it's better than your living conditions there" i replied.

during lunch kitty and i went to go find professor finnerty. "please, you have to help me" kitty said. "i understand that the living situation may be a little bit difficult." he said sympathetically.

"professed finnerty, have you ever seen a jenga tower of pizza boxes?" she asked. "have you ever smelled a jenga tower of pizza boxes?" i asked. "i went in there for five seconds and then threw up because it was so bad" i said.

"actually-" he said. "you're the resident advisor isn't there anything you can do?" i countered. "sorry kitty, but the girls dorm is full" he replied.

"what if she stayed with me? she can't sleep or study and she can't get mozzarella out of the carpet. please you have to let her get out of there. staying in there is like some form of child neglect or something" i said.

"and i'm gonna fail all of my classes" she spoke sadly. "y/n, you have a private suite." he said. "and i have a very comfortable pull out couch" i said.

"okay we can make the arrangements then" he said, nodding.