33

the next morning, i woke up still on the couch. except minho and i were laying down. he had an arm around my waist as my head was on his chest. i don't really remember much of last night because i passed out pretty fast.

as i was waking myself up by drinking some water, i saw minhos mom. she looked at me and her eyes lit up. i guess she was excited to see me.

"y/n! how are you?" she whispered, careful to not wake up minho. "i'm good auntie. how are you?" i asked. "im well. im glad you're giving him another chance. he's happier when he's with you, i can tell." she said, pointing to the two of us.

"yeah. im glad i gave him another chance too. he makes me happy." i replied, placing my hand on his chest. his soft breathing and the sound of his heartbeat brought me comfort. despite everything, i was where i was meant to be. with him.

"i remember a week ago, he ran into the house and had the most accomplished face ever. i asked him what happened, and he told me you happened. he said that you accepted his confession. it was like when you two were five and he would bring you hand picked daises from the garden. whenever he saw you smile at the daises he'd have the biggest smile on his face"

i laughed and looked up at him. it was true. every since we were five, he'd pick a daisy just for me and place it behind my ear.

one day when we were ten, i heard him telling the gardener to make sure he planted daises for me. i guess he's always been a hopeless romantic.

"it'll work out this time. i can feel it. anyways, breakfast is on the table, i'm heading out!" she said waving to me before she left the house.

just as she left, minho started to stir. "goodmorning" i said to him, sitting up from my spot. "goodmorning. how'd you sleep?" he asked, rubbing his eyes. "very well. how did you sleep?" i asked. "amazing now that i can sleep with you" he replied.

"wanna go get breakfast? your mom said that they left it on the table for us" i said, hugging myself with the blanket. "mmm come cuddle with me for a bit longer" he muttered, pulling me down.

he laid his head on my chest and put the blanket over us. "i missed this" he said.

a/n
hi guys i'm not dead LOL!! | books almost done idk how to feel ab this