12

MINHO

after that little incident i pulled out my phone to see if y/n replied. i was still on read. i checked the time and it was only 8:10 meaning i had four hours. i quickly dialled the restaurant and ordered her favourite wings. i then ran back to my dorm and grabbed face masks and a cupcake, placing it in a container.

seeing as i was on a time crunch, i called my driver so i could get to the restaurant quickly. once i retrieved the food we drove back to the girls dorms.

i was in the elevator, cursing myself at how stupid i was. how was i going to leave her alone on chuseok? she's all i had most days and this is how i repay her?

the elevator dinged and i stepped out of it, making my way to her dorm. i knocked on it, hoping she was still awake. even though it's 8:30, sometimes she went to bed early.

she opened the door and i held up the food and the singular cupcake.

Y/N

as i was staring at the wall in tears i heard someone knock on the door. quickly wiping my tears, i walked to the door and opened it. to my surprise, minho was on the other side holding up a bag of food, face masks, and a singular cupcake.

"surprise?" he said. "what're you doing here? i thought you had a hot date" i sniffled. "moved some things around. can i come in?" he asked. i thought about it and shook my head. "no" i said. he frowned and started to walk away.

"i'm joking. of course you can come in" i said laughing. he smiled, and walked in placing the food on the counter.

"i'm so sorry" he said, pulling me into a hug. "i was foolish and stupid to do that to you" he said again. "please tell me you weren't crying over me" he said wiping my tears.

"i'd be lying to you" i replied.

he hugged me for a bit longer before he let go. "peace offering?" he asked opening the container. i smiled and nodded, taking the cupcake out of the container. he opened up the bag and revealed a ton of wings and fries.

he unzipped his jacket, and took out face masks too.

we started to eat our food in silence. "sorry about your date" i said breaking the tension. "i'd rather be here right now with you" he replied. "so, kitty told me that those chocolates were not for lulu. who were they for?" i asked. "you." he replied.

for the next two hours we spent eating drowned in conversation and laughter.

once we finished eating, we started face masks. "put this on" i said handing him those headbands. "absolutely not. i am not putting that on" he said. "it's to keep your hair out of the way" i said, "fine" he groaned putting it on.

"aw you look so cute" i said taking a photo of him. i opened up the clay mask container and used the spatula to spread it around his face.

when the masks dried, we washed them off and decided to watch a movie

we both sat on the couch as we picked out a movie to watch. i decided to lie down and minho just put his head on my chest. "thanks for spending chuseok with me" i whispered. "i wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else" he replied.

i quickly opened my camera and took a picture before sending it to q.

q 😻

everything worked out in the end

you guys are so cute get together already

i'll confess one day
just not today 😜

All Of The Boys You've Loved Before
"we didn't makeout, or do anything.
i just remembered, i was lonely."