9

after the hike, q invited me back to the dorms for some movie he was watching with a few of his friends. i accepted the invitation, but told him i was gonna be late since i had to wash off all of this sweat and grime off of myself.

after i showered, i put on a hoodie and sweats before drying my hair. after, i put my shoes on and left the dorm making my way to the boys dorms.

i knocked on the door and soon q let me in. "hey! glad you could make it" he said. "glad you invited me. sooo is florian here?" i asked, taking off my shoes. "indeed he is" he said with a smile.

"aww. you guys are so cute" i said walking into the living room. i sat down on the couch and made myself cozy with the blanket. "hey florian" i said, "hey!" he replied. "how are you finding chemistry?" i asked him, trying to make conversation while q was prepping snacks.

"it's alright. kind of hard but nothing lots of studying can't fix" he laughed. "i hate chemistry. it's like one of the worst subjects ever" i groaned throwing my head back. "but i've heard you're good at it" he said. "who on earth told you that?" i asked glaring at q. "mr track star over there" florian replied, "he also told me you were in some programme for smart kids" he said.

"oh yeah. i was in it before i left america" i said. "they have the programme back in france too, never bothered to join it though." he said.

soon more people started to file in as q introduced the movie and sat next to florian.

soon, minho came out of his room and looked at the tv. "hey, my mom is in this. she plays the kings second daughter" he said. "really? does she still act" florian asked. q and i gave minho a look. "oh yeah, she's absolutely smashing it right now in LA" he said. "she's up for the role as a mermaid in the mafia" he said.

"didnt know mermaids could be in a mafia" i said. "i'd watch that" some other guy said, before i gestured for him to come sit next to me.

minho put his arm behind me and leaned into me. "nice sweater" he whispered knowing very well that it was his hoodie. "shut up, this is q and florian's time" i whispered back.

after minho rambled on and on about behind the scenes of the movie. "shut up!" i told him, "fine, fine" he said giving up. i decided to use this as my
chance to make a move by putting my head on his shoulder and cuddling up next to him.

q looked at me and gave me a smile. minho put both of his arms around me and put his head on top of mine. i smiled to myself.

i looked at q and florian seeing that they were so close but so far to touching hands. "it took that guy 20 takes to nail that" minho said, i saw both of their hands retract away from each other and i groaned. "this is why we can't watch movies together" i mumbled.

"oh cool" florian replied.

"oh, hey, look! it's my mom" minho said pointing to the screen. "oh, wow. dude, she's gorgeous" florian said. "you wonder where the genes got mixed up with minho" i said out loud making everyone laugh.

"haha, real funny" minho said looking at me. "i know. thank god i got her bone structure" he said again. "didn't your mom and dad have that messy divorce" someone else said. minhos body tensed up, i squeezed his hand reassuringly.

"the whole mess was exaggerated to sell magazines. but, yeah, they did get divorced" he said. "yeah, my parents are going through it right now" florian replied. "aw, i'm sorry" i said. "it's just- i cant concentrate on anything. like, it's really, really sad." he said again.

"i'm so sorry. i didn't know you were going through that" q said, looking at him with sympathy.

minho was about to say something else but i quickly shut him up.