4

minho and i decided to spend the rest of the day together, since it was the last day until school officially started. i put on some light makeup and put on my outfit.

 i put on some light makeup and put on my outfit

(pick something else if u don't like it LOL)

i heard the door to my dorm open, "y/n?" minho called out. "coming!" i said quickly putting my earrings on and spraying some perfume. "ready to go?" he asked spinning the key ring around his finger. "yes. just let me put on my shoes" i said slipping on my shoes.

once we left the dorm and got into the car i realized i had no clue as to where we were going. "what are the plans for today?" i asked. "well i figured we would go get brunch since it's eleven, and then walk around for a bit?" he asked.

"sounds perfect" i said.

"wait so, kitty thinks dae is in a fake relationship with yuri? honestly, that's believable" i said, cutting into my waffle

"wait so, kitty thinks dae is in a fake relationship with yuri? honestly, that's believable" i said, cutting into my waffle. "how on earth is that believable?" he asked. "i was watching the press conference while getting ready. it's pretty obvious that dae looked really uncomfortable" i said shrugging my shoulders.

MINHO

"maybe i'm not as observant as i thought" i said, shaking my head. y/n laughed and shook her head. "you're a very observant person do not worry" she said. "what happened with kevin?" he asked, "besides from what you already know? not too much. word got around that he cheated with that girl and apparently no one likes her anymore" she said.

"deserved" i said. "yeah, but i feel bad. must be hard to be shunned by everyone" she replied.

that's one of the things i love most about her. she's empathetic. she always sees the good in people even if they don't deserve it. "he was a douche" i replied, "he really was" she agreed.

once we finished our food, and fought over the bill per usual, we left the restaurant to go on a walk. "when will you ever let me get the bill?" she asked. "as long as you're with me, never." i replied.

"you should let me pay at least once" she said, fiddling with the edge of her sleeve.

"i like your outfit, it looks good on you" i said. "i bought it recently. i wanted you to be the first person who saw it!" she said with a smile.

her smile was so contagious, i couldn't help but smile too.