29

since the break was two months, i decided to spend a month in korea and another month in LA with my mom.

"im gonna miss you" minho said, kissing my forehead. "i know i'll miss you too. i'll only be gone for a few weeks and i'll be back with you before you even know it" i smiled. "don't goooo just stay with me for the rest of the break" he said, trapping me in a hug.

"babe, i have to go before i miss my flight. i'll call you as soon as i land okay?" i said giving him a kiss. "okay fine" he pouted.

"i love you" i told him, "i love you" he said.

i gasped waking up from my dream. i sat up from my bed and put my head in my hands. "what the fuck..." i muttered. why was i having that dream with minho?

trying to shake off the thought, and the sudden happiness i felt, i drank some water. "goodmorning babe" ji-ho said, walking into the bedroom with coffee. "morning" i replied.

"it's five in the morning why must i torture myself like this" i groaned. "cmon sleepy baby get up" he said, kissing my forehead. he pulled me out of bed and brought me to the washroom. "i packed all of your nighttime skincare in your bag since you forgot. once you finish your daytime skincare i'll pack it up for you while you eat. i bought breakfast" he said.

"ugh, you're the best" i said leaning into his chest, i nearly fell asleep. "nope, you can sleep in the car" he said.

after i finished my skincare and got myself ready for the day, i left the bathroom and saw a plate of waffles sitting on the table.

a few minutes later ji-ho brought out my suitcase and left it by the door. "you're the best" i said going up to him and hugging him. "i know. i'm pretty amazing right?" he asked.

"okay time to go" he said, checking his watch.

once we got to the airport, we got out of the car. he took my suitcase out and sighed. "i'll see you in a month" he said wrapping his arms around my waist. "i'll facetime you as soon as i get to my moms" i said, "i'll wait for that call then" he replied.

"i'll see you later" i said giving him a kiss and walking away.

after i got through security, i bought some snacks as well as my usual starbucks. i was sitting at my gate i pulled out my phone.

stink stink 💗

i miss u already 😔
read

after being left on read for five minutes, i concluded that he was just busy. although it was weird, he never left me on read for this long. confused, i just shrugged it off and got in line to board my flight.