32

while i was in LA, i decided that i would hit the gym again. it was good to keep up with my good habits and throw away the bad.

while i was at the gym, music blasting in my
headphones, i thought about my current situation. i spoke to my pr team about it, and they said i should wait a couple months and then soft launch minho. it wasn't a bad idea, considering it would keep rumours away.

however, people do know that we're friends they just don't know we may be a little bit more than that.

since the whole cheating scandal happened, isabella, the trainee was about to debut. but since social media literally hated her now, the company apparently decided they wanted nothing to do with her. it made them look bad i guess?

i didn't care, he's a cheater and she's a homewrecker.

after i finished my workout, i checked my phone and saw that minho texted me. smiling, i quickly packed up my things and went to the change room.

minnie mouse <3

hey pretty, lmk when you're done at the gym i'll come and pick you up

same place you've been going to since hs right?

hii!! i just finished and yeah same place

i put my phone down and got changed into normal clothes. it was nice having someone who knows you so well. to be loved is to be known.

once he arrived, i threw my bag into the backseat and sat in the passenger. "hey" i said, closing the door. "how was your workout?" he asked. "it was good. but i'm so tired" i sighed.

"wanna head back to my place? you can shower and we can watch a movie or something" he said. "sounds good" i replied. "i'll cook too. my mom won't be home until late because someone's hosting some dinner thing. we'll have the house to ourselves"

"that sounds nice" i said. "i haven't had your cooking in soooo long" i said. "well, i have some new recipes that i've been wanting you to try" he said, holding my hand. i looked down and smiled, this was nice. "cant wait" i replied.

after i showered, minho left me his hoodie and a pair of shorts. i dried my hair and went downstairs. i made my way to the kitchen and my mouth started to water. "it smells so good in here. whatcha making?" i asked. i was about to go wrap my arm around his waist and saw that he was live.

even when minho and i were just friends, we'd wear each others clothes all the time, so it wasn't much of a surprise. "you're on live?" i asked, taking his phone. "it's a surprise. here take this and eat, i know you're starving" he said, handing me a small charcuterie board. "bless your soul" i said placing the camera somewhere else as i ate.

"are you and minho dating yet?" i read a comment. "no, we aren't dating yet" i replied. minho gave me a glance, and i had just realized what i said.

YET

i slowly looked back at the live and read the comments. as i suspected, it was full of "YET??" and "DID YOU GUYS HESR THAT??"

"no, no, i meant like, we aren't dating at all. just friends" i said quickly correcting myself. "yeah guys, y/n and i aren't dating at all" he said, placing his elbow on my shoulder.

i talked on the live some more while eating, when i got a text from my pr groupchat. "uh oh, i'm in trouble" i said reading the angry text about my choice of words. i showed minho my screen and he laughed. "this is not funny! i'm going to be slaughtered!" i exclaimed.

"dinner is ready" he said, placing a bowl infront of me. minho sat next to me and handed me a spoon. "stir fry" i said mixing everything in the bowl.

i got a spoonful of everything, and showed the camera. "holy this looks so good" i said. i put the spoon in my mouth nodded my head while i chewed. after i swallowed the food, i gave him a look of approval.

"very good" i said.

after we ate we ended the love and settled down in the living room. "everything good with your managers?" minho asked, placing a bowl of popcorn infront of me. "it will be fine i think. i'm sure it'll all blow over soon enough" i shrugged my shoulders.

"hopefully" he said sitting down next to me and putting an arm around my shoulder. i leaned in and got comfortable in his arms. this is who i was meant to be with.

a/n
yeah i really forced myself to write this 😭 i lwk forget the book existed for a sec