25

the next morning i heard someone scream that the grades were up. i don't i've never gotten out of bed so fast nor see so many girls in one hallway. sprinting out of my dorm i was the first to see my ranking. looking at it i was bewildered. i was third?

but that doesn't make sense. dae is first and i'm second, that's how it's always been. i looked up the list and saw dae was second. someone had taken daes spot. that meant he wasn't coming back. i continued to look up and saw florian's name at the top.

i immediately ran back to my dorm and god changed and quickly went over to the boys dorm. i quickly knocked on the door and minho opened it. "dae placed second" i said to him. i didn't care how awkward it was between us dae was one of my best friends, our best friend.

"kitty's getting expelled" minho said. "what?" i asked. "she got caught living here and now she's getting expelled" he said. "she's packing up right now"

i opened kittys room and saw her packing up. "heard what happened" i said to her. i heard the door open, "did you had my buckwheat hand cream?" minho asked. i rolled my eyes, classic minho. "no" kitty replied. he closed the door but then soon reopened it. "did you take my anti aging serum?" he asked again. "no. get out!" kitty said.

the door closed and q smirked. "did you take his serum?" he asked, "no. but i did use his buckwheat hand cream" q and i chuckled. "im really sorry about before" q said. "i'm gonna go." i said to them. "bye kitty" i said giving her a long hug. "i'll send all of your stuff that's in my dorm back to you in portland don't worry" i said to her.

"you don't have to" she said letting go. "well it gives me time to get you a goodbye present" i said to her. "i'll miss you." i frowned. "i'll literally buy you tickets to come visit every break i swear"

she laughed and gave me one last hug. "bye q, i'll see you after the break" i said giving him a hug too. i left the room and quickly went back to my room before anyone could see me cry.

although, when i did get back to my dorm i started sobbing. my life was so... awkward.

while i was wiping my tears i heard the door knock. i opened it and there minho was. "hi" i sniffled. "hey. you okay?" he asked. "yeah" i replied. "i wanted to come say goodbye before i left" he said.

i felt that feeling again, that spark. "bye" i said to him, tears were forming again. he quickly pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. in that moment, i couldn't stop myself. i think i needed a genuine hug so badly that when i got one i just broke down. "i'm here for you. no matter how awkward it is between us." he said.

"i'm here for you too" i said pulling away from the hug. we had never acted on this awkwardness until now. before it was just quick eye contact. or staring at one another, looking away hoping the other person didn't see.

we just stared at each other while he had his hands on my waist. we both leaned it and it happened. we kissed. "i- i'm sorry i shouldn't have done that" he said.

"i'll see you after the break" i said to him.

All Of The Boys You've loved before
"i'm here regardless of the pain don't
ever tell me to go away from you."