24

minho walked up to me, placing a hand on my waist and a hand on my cheek. we both leaned in until something jolted inside of me. realizing what was happening, i backed off. "i-i need to go" i barely breathed out. "wait y/n!" he said before i ran away.

when i got to the entrance of my building i heard my phone ringing. i hoped it wasn't minho that was calling me. regardless, i took my phone out of my pocket and looked at my screen. it was ji-ho.

i quickly answered it and started to make my way towards my dorm room. "hey" i said. "i'm sorry i couldn't make it to your performance. dinner with the group ran later than expected" he said. "no problem. it was kind of a mess anyways. my hanbok caught fire" i said walking out of the elevator.

"really? how'd that happen?" he asked, "well the dance was going on as planned, but then yuri and kitty were arguing about something on stage. kitty got knocked into some sparkler machine that madison had set up for her next performance. next thing i know it's on fire and about to sob."

"ouch. that sounds eventful. are you okay?" he asked. "i'm fine" i replied opening my dorm room. "are you back in your dorm yet?" he asked, "just got back" i said taking off my shoes.

i heard the phone hang up, odd. it ringed again and my face popped up on the screen. i answered the facetime call. "sorry, i wanted to see your face" he said. "you're beautiful by the way" he said. i blushed and set my phone on a stand before opening my instant noodle drawer. "you're beautiful too?" i asked taking out a pack.

"well, i'm sure the final result was beautiful before all of the casualties" he said. "those videos of rehearsal i sent you are definitely one of the better things you've seen recently" i sighed shaking my head.

"i miss you" he said with a small frown. "i miss you too. we haven't hung out in so long" i replied. "thanks to me" he sighed. "hey, i wasnt gonna say it but your words not mine" i held my hands up in defence.

"haha very funny y/n" he said rolling his eyes. "so what're you doing now?" i asked. "well i just got home from dinner now i'm in bed" he said. "oh but i worked out earlier, pump went crazy" he said getting out of bed and started to flex.

"okay we get it you're ripped" i said rolling my eyes. he laughed and went back into his bed. i was now eating my noodles. "i cant wait to spend the break together." he said. i agreed and we started to talk about things to do over the break.

a/n
XO KITTY S2 WKDKWKFMSJND