21

the next day at the same time i was in the gym again waiting for ji-ho. i decided to just start stretching since i'd rather get right into my workout once he got here. eventually i felt a tap on my shoulder, looking behind me i saw him. "hi" i smiled.

after we finished our workout, which was filled with lots and lots of flirting he invited me to dinner that night. thankful it wasn't after a workout so i wouldn't look all sweaty and gross. we decided on barbecue.

once i got to my dorm i took a nice, long everything shower. after my shower, i did my extra long skincare routine to make sure my skin looked extra nice tonight. after that i called kitty and q over facetime to help me with picking out an outfit.

"hi guys!" i said to both of them, "hii!" they both said. "so, don't freak out. but i have a date tonight" i said. they both squealed and asked for details. "well it's the guy from the gym and we worked out together today and then right after he asked me to dinner!" i exclaimed, sitting down in my vanity chair.

"before i say anything more, should i do like natural makeup or like something more?" i asked the two. they both pondered for a bit, "natural but not too natural" they both said at the same time.

i started my skin prep while telling them about what happened. "so while we were working out, i almost failed a rep and he like put his hands around my waist and helped me bring the bar back up" i said. "hands around the waist?!" q exclaimed, kitty squealed again. "yes! i swear i almost lost my balance when he did that" i said.

after i finished my makeup i asked for their advice on an outfit. i showed them two options.

(pick whatever u want LOL)

they picked an outfit and i checked the time. "i have like an hour left! what should i do with my hair?" i asked. "well you could leave it straight like always or you could curl it. Oh! you could do a blowout that would look so good" kitty rambled while laying down on her bed.

"okay i'm gonna curl it but like soft curls so they don't look too y'know" i said. "okay perfect. we have to go though, it's kittys tutoring time with dae" q said. "have fun on your date though. cant wait to read about it tomorrow" q said before hanging up.

once i finished my hair i put on my outfit and packed my purse. i put my wallet, lip gloss, and any other essentials and headed out the door.

once my driver dropped me off at the restaurant i was bombarded with paparazzi. i quickly made it inside the restaurant and sat infront of ji-ho. "did you call them?" i asked him, "nope" he sighed shaking his head.

he looked at me and smiled. "you look beautiful. it's different seeing you not sweaty" he joked. i gasped, "for your information, i look very cute when i'm at the gym!" i exclaimed. "hey, i wasn't saying you weren't cute when you're all sweaty" he said, putting his hands up in defence.

the rest of dinner went well and was filled with conversation and laughter. after dinner he paid the bill and we decided to go walk around before my curfew.

he walked me to the entrance of my dorm building since he wasn't allowed inside. "i had a good time tonight" he said, "i did too" i smiled. "we should do this again sometime. when are you free?" he asked. "well i'm a bit busy for the next week because it's finals season, but after that it's the break." i said.

"well, i am free then" he said taking my hands in his. "well, i'll be in seoul all break so we should spend it together" i said. "sounds like a plan. text me once you get in your dorm. have a good night, y/n" he said. "you too" i smiled before letting go of his hands and walking away.

MINHO

i think i just felt my stomach being ripped out of my body. since when was she into idols? when she said she was ready to move on i didn't think it would be with him out of all people.

Y/N

once i got back to my dorm i texted ji-ho that i was in my dorm. i smiled and got unready before climbing into bed.

y/n.l/n

l/n

y/n

y/n.l/n the plans made it out of the gym

tagged- @ji-ho.kim

liked by 600,000,00 others