5

while we were walking back to the dorms, the wind had picked up and i started to shiver. "are you cold?" minho asked, taking off his jacket. "nono it's fine you keep it. you'll be cold" i said, shaking my head. "and i'm not letting you catch a cold because of me" he said placing his jacket around my shoulders.

reluctantly, i slid my arms in.

"all warm now?" he asked, opening the door for me. "thank you" i said. "have a good night, i'll see you tomorrow. text me when you get into your dorm" he said, walking away. "your jacket!" i exclaimed, "keep it" he yelled back.

it was a really nice bomber jacket.

i made it up to my dorm and took off my shoes. while walking back to my room i pulled my phone out and pressed on minhos contact.

minnie mouse 💕

just got home
are you home yet?

entering the building now
glad you got in safe
go to sleep tmrs the first day of school 😔

omg yeah
are you excited?
i'm kind of nervous, i have professor lee 😰

uh oh
praying for u 🙏🏻

thanks for the kind words 😛

np 😭
i'm gonna go to sleep now. i had fun today
goodnight sleep well, y/n.

goodnight minho sleep well i had fun too

the next morning, i woke up and got ready for school. once i had my hair done, and uniform on, i left the house and made my way to the boys dorm.

"goodmorning losers" i said walking into the dorm. "jesus minho, put a shirt on at least" i said sitting down on the couch. "you're just mad because you can't handle all this" he said gesturing to himself. "you wish" i replied, rolling my eyes.

"where's dae?" i asked looking around the dorm. "talking with kitty in the other room" q said, nudging his head to the other door.

"and once you guys are done flirting, i'd like to not be late on our first day" q said putting on his backpack. "oh shit yeah" i said checking the time on my phone.

"and we were not flirting!" minho and i exclaimed. "yeah, yeah, whatever" q said opening the door to kittys room.

"hey, so we gotta go now or else we're gonna be late" q said. there was a small silence and then he walked away. "i'm leaving this open" minho said walking away. "goodmorning" i said to them before joining minho's side.

"dae, now!" q said annoyed.

once we got to the school, we all parted ways except for minho and i. "another year and you guys still won't get together" athena said in korean while walking up to us. "one, i don't get a hug from my other bestfriend? and two, we don't like each other like that" i said to her.

"uh huh..." she said looking at minho. "junior year and we still haven't been put in a dorm together" she said throwing her arms around me. i hugged her back and agreed.

"this year i have a private dorm though, so you can come over anytime you want" i said. "oh bless you! my roommate is a literal sex machine. she keeps bringing guys over" she whispered. "the fuck" i said, switching back to english.

"that's gross. i didn't need to hear about that" minho said. "i agree" i replied.

"anyways, i'll see you in second period. the bells about to ring" i said. "cmon! we're gonna be late" i said dragging minho.