22

the next morning i woke up to my phone literally have a seizure because it was shaking so much. the news was full of headlines of ji-ho and i. turns out he posted some photos on instagram too.

i clicked on one of the articles titled, "bad boy idol and celebrities daughter?" how corny. i didnt really keep up with idols lives because i had other things to do with my life so i didn't know ji-ho was a "bad boy"

as soon as i woke up i got a phone call from my mom. "hi mom" i said switching languages and putting the phone on speaker and getting out of bed. "hey sweetie" she said, i made my bed and groaned. "fine. what do you want to know"

after about twenty minutes of her asking questions about him and minho she finally mellowed down. "do you like him?" she asked, "no mom, we've only hung out once" i said. "this could be very good for your image y'know?" she said. "yes i also know that" i said in english.

"y/n with a bad boy. who would've thought" she said. "we aren't even dating" yet. i almost said yet, but that would make her assume that i like him enough to date him and she's completely wrong about that.

MINHO

after looking through the new articles and posts about y/n i decided to get ready for the day. once i got ready i walked out into the living room and saw yuri laying down on the floor. what on earth was she doing here?

i walked up to the three and looked down at yuri. "what is happening?" i asked. "i moved in" she said, why is my dorm turning into a hostel. "what? why? you couldn't have moved in with y/n? kitty basically lives here"

a realization came to me, what if they're a throuple. "are you a throuple now?" i asked the three of them as yuri sat up. kitty laughed, her and dae said no.

"i'm gay" yuri said, i was surprised. "i came out to my mom. i moved out of the penthouse. scared. excited." seemed like she was feeling a lot of things?

"wait, you've been gay this whole time?" i asked. "it's not a choice" she said. well no shit. "i know. i mean... so you and dae" she nodded confirming my thoughts. "you were in a fake relationship?" i asked. kitty nodded. "kitty was right?!" i exclaimed. "i told you i know matchmaking" she said. "and you're not mad at dae?" i asked.

the fact that she's not mad at him for lying about this is kinda crazy. like he literally put her through the absolute most in the past few weeks and now she's forgiven him like nothing has happened?

"he lied, and lied, and lied" i said. "i was mad, but then i forgave him" kitty replied putting her hand on daes. "wow" i scoffed. "you're as trusting as my dads third wife" i said. "hey, kitty and i are good. leave it alone" dae said butting in.

"i'm not good. you lied to me too, a lot. i wouldn't do that to someone i care about" i said. i sounded so hypocritical right now because i did the exact same thing to y/n. "i just wouldn't." i finished walking off. "you sound hypocritical" dae said.

Y/N

i was in the boys dorm helping kitty study for finals since she was struggling a lot. being the good friend i am of course, offered her tutoring in my best subject. literature.

"i cant take it anymore" kitty said closing her textbook. "just leave me here to die" she said about to cry. "it's only three more days kitty. you can do it" i said to her. "i need a break. i cannot digest one more fact, or i'll puke" she said. "all right, that's enough. let's go. come on" q said bringing her off of the counter.

"let's get your blood pumping. let's do some jumping jacks. okay?" he asked starting to do some jumping jacks. kitty followed.

"a glass of cold water does the trick" minho said, "hi" i said to him. "hi" he replied. "i'm happy to dump some over your head" he said to kitty. "don't be mean" i mumbled. "i know what we need" yuri said.

"please don't say adderall" q said. "no, have you seen me and eunice on that stuff? i would never. what we need is music" yuri said. "music always helps me study" i said shrugging my shoulders.

"we all need coffee. who's coming with me?" i asked. "i'll come" minho replied. "great" i muttered putting on my shoes.

the walk to the coffee shop was filled with silence. it wasn't an awkward silence but it was kind of awkward. we were walking along a boardwalk when i finally spoke up. "why'd you come if you were going to be like this?" i asked in korean. "like what?" he asked. what do you mean like what...

"like... awkward!" i exclaimed. "how am i supposed to act around you? it's not like we're necessarily friends" he said. i put my head down as we walked. "do you want to be friends again?" he asked. i thought about it for a second.

"hey" he said walking over to the railing. "don't jump if i say no" i said following him. "isn't that florian?" he asked, "holy shit i think it is" i said. "q said florian's been acting all distressed lately. do you think biceps is why?" he asked. "definitely" i nodded my head.

i quickly took out my phone, zoomed in, and took a picture. we continued walking debating if we should send the photo to him.

"no, we don't know what it is for sure yet" i said. "so, friends?" he asked opening the dorm room. "friends" i nodded. he quickly hugged me and spun me around. "i've missed you" he said, "minho, can't breathe" i said. "q!" i exclaimed, he quickly walked out of the room and pried minho off of me.

"you guys good now?" q asked, i nodded.

a/n
thanks for all of the love & support 🥹🫶🏼