27

ji-ho and i decided to spend the day together doing whatever we wanted. most of it was walking around seoul and shopping but it was fun. once we got back to my dorm, he surprised me with fancy dinner at some restaurant.

"i left a dress for you on your bed, go get ready" he said. "really? okay!" i said going into my room. i saw a bag on my bed and immediately opened it like i was a kid on christmas day. taking it out of the bag and laying it on my bed i silently gasped. it was beautiful.

i immediately opened my room door and saw ji-ho standing there with a smile. "do you like it?" he asked, "i love it" i said grinning. "good because yuri helped me pick it" he said. "i'm gonna go out and get something. i'll hop in the shower once you're out" he said.

"are you saying i need a shower?" i asked, raising my eyebrow. "no but i know you well enough that you shower everytime before you go out" he replied putting his shoes on. "that was a test" i said crossing my arms. "i'll see you in a bit" he laughed and closed the door.

i quickly got into the shower and started to wash and shave every inch of my body.

once i got out i saw ji-ho steaming my dress and his suit. "i cant wait to see you in this" he said smiling at me. i leaned against the door frame, hugging my bath robe close to my body. "i cant wait to wear it" i replied, smiling ear to ear.

"go shower you probably stink" i told him, walking into my room. "if anyone here stinks it's definitely you!" he called out as i closed my door.

i got changed into some comfy clothes and started to dry my hair so i could curl it. after i pin curled my hair i started on my makeup. i wanted to go for something that was natural but not too natural. the perfect mix in between full glam and not.

while i was letting my makeup set i opened my closet and scanned my collection of heels. i stood at a pretty average height of 5'8, so anything i wore would still make me shorter than him, standing at 6'0.

i heard a knock on the door, "can i come in?" he asked. "sure" i said. he opened the door and it took everything in me to not fold right then and there. there he was, towel wrapped around his waist, wet hair, and the chain still around his neck.

"like what you see?" he asked. i quickly snapped out of my trance and shook my head. "you wish" i said, rolling my eyes. "are you almost ready?" i asked as he went into his bag. "just gotta do my hair and i'm good to go. you?" he asked. "i'll be ready soon" i replied.

he placed the bottle of cologne on my bed and walked over to me. "you look beautiful" he said putting his hands on my arms. "get out so i can finish getting ready. and put some clothes on!" i said pushing him out the door.

once i finished getting ready, i slipped my dress on. i sprayed on some perfume and smiled.

opened my room door i saw ji-ho there with flowers in his hand. "hi" i said, smiling. he stayed silent for a bit just staring at me. "i could wife you up right now" he whispered walking up to me. "these are for you" he said handing me the flowers. i took the flowers and placed them in a vase.

"ready to head out? our reservation is in fifteen" he said. "yeah" i replied, putting my heels on.

the entire night was memorable. there wasn't a dull moment in the night. it was filled with laughter and conversation, in this night i could see myself with him.

once we got to the entrance of my building, he took my hands in his. "i had fun tonight" he said, "me too" i smiled. "can i be your boyfriend?" he asked, "yes" i said. "yes" i said again.

he immediately kissed me. "i've been waiting to do that for so long" he said. "stay the night again" i replied.

y/n.l/n

l/n

y/n

y/n.l/n ur new fav couple is now official