13

MINHO

i woke up with sweat all over my face. what. was. that. dream. i did not just have a sex dream about kitty while cuddling with y/n. that's fucking weird. do i like kitty? do i like y/n?

i don't even know my own feelings at this point. i always felt repulsed by her until the whole cooking thing happened. y/n woke up and rubbed her eyes. "jesus, are you okay?" she asked looking at the time. "ugh can we just not go in today" she groaned laying back down on the couch.

"today is the madness party" i informed her, "oh yep i'm definitely not going to school today then" she said. "it's self care day" she said again, closing her eyes. "stay if you want. im going back to sleep" she said.

Y/N

i woke up a few hours later and noticed minho was gone. i wonder why he woke up so panicked. i played some music on the speaker and started to oil my hair. after a few hours i turned on the shower to let it get hot before getting in.

"what if minho had a sex dream? wait what? ew. that's gross. if he did i wonder who it would've been about. do i want it to be about me? no ew that's gross we aren't even dating. kitty? wouldn't be surprised. people always have sex dreams about people they're absolutely repulsed by" i thought to myself.

shower thoughts are real dangerous when your left alone with your thoughts for too long.

after literally shaving every part of my body, i got out of the shower and put my hair up in the towel. i opened the door and turned on the washroom fan to let all of the steam air out.

i walked into my room and started skincare and shaved my face.

after a few hours of self care and indulging in a lot of rice cakes. after, i decided to start picking out my outfits. going through my closet i realized just how many dresses i actually had. i sighed knowing this would be hard.

after like 20 minutes of deciding between dresses i decided my hair was dry enough to start blowing out. once my hair was blowed out i kept looking at outfits.

"ugh being a girl is so hard. i wonder if guys stress about what to wear. the only guy i know that does is q and minho" i said to myself.

finally narrowing it down to four options i took a mirror picture with each dress on.

q 😻

ik ur at school rn but i'm in a crisis
i've narrowed this down to three options but i need to narrow it down to one

ik ur at school rn but i'm in a crisisi've narrowed this down to three options but i need to narrow it down to one

which one screams minho more

the first of the second one
wear one of those and he'll literally be
drooling over you trust

why must i need to stress over this sm
being a girl suxks
i think i'll go with the first one though

good choice
gtg lunch just ended
see u at the party