28

MINHO

after we kissed i didn't know how to feel or what to feel. apart of me thinks that if i just told her how i felt she could be with me right now. i thought she liked me, apparently she doesn't since she has a boyfriend now.

i don't understand, our entire lives we shit on people who were idols because they were public suck ups. well, i guess that's kind of hypocritical for me to say. not only because i went out with lulu, but also because i'm famous. all famous people are public suck ups.

i stared at the post and groaned. "that should be me" i said drinking my tea. "so you saw her post" my mom said in korean. "yeah. i cant believe this. we kiss and then she goes off with another guy?" i replied. "well you weren't exactly the best guy to her" she says shrugging her shoulders.

"she just realized that she needs to move on now because you won't make a move"

"i guess" i said. "maybe it's time you move on too. if it's meant to be it'll happen" she replied, standing up from her chair. "i have some errands to do, i'll see you for lunch" she said, kissing my head and then leaving the dining table.

i was now at the table alone, contemplating what to do with my love life. should i try and move on? last time that happened i could barely go out with lulu, without y/n being on my mind the entire time.

i guess that only leaves me one option, to wait. i'd rather be her friend than not have her at all.

a/n
icl minhos pov is kinda sad | trust the process guys minho x yn will happen ‼️