Prologue

Peter

-------------------------------------------------------------

Love. Some people say love is just a word or it is not out there, you will never find your soulmate when you keep looking for that person and fall for that person at first type. But love is not about finding them. It's about letting them slip from you.

I lost her, she was just a girl that wanted nothing to do with me, only for I to fall in love with her and watch her walk away from me. I tried to hate her, or even stay away from her but she made me follow her like a drug I can not stop taking.

When I moved to the Bay I first only loved was my family; my Mom, brother and of course my baby sister. But when my Father walked out of my life I promise to never love anyone even if it means breaking there heart. But I guess I did not just broke my promise I broke to hearts, mine and the lovely Danielle.

She was every boy they want to get into her pants, every boy dream girl to bring home, or it was the girl they want to target for once I cross that line and was welcome to the Bay. When I saw her that day outside that coffee shop while she looked at me when I made my way, I would take back all my bad remarks I said to her and replace them with sweet and kind remarks for her to like me better.

After now that I think about everything love is not just a word and that you will never find. Love is real out there, I seen it and felt it, you may find a different lover each time and it will be stonger then the others but for her she will never be like others.

She can never be replace.

At first I would not addmit I was in love until I could not keep away from her. I would of not addmit I love her if I arrive after the summer I meet her, but that summer did not just changed her and her plans. It also changed me to a better person no one would of seen.

But now love is still out there for us all I would of hate it at the start to not find love until I die but then when I found it I was hit by a spark, like I was taking so many drugs at the same time I could not stop to get what I mwant and to have what is mine.

And now that drug seem to fade when you feel as your heart has been ripped out of your chest and been split in half; Beacuse that is what it feels like. And I do not blame her for loving me, I blame that her friend push her to the point that she had to chose, but chosing someone ends up losing one or the other.

Losing someone ends up with both hurt and broken, you would either stay away from the other or push more of the love ones out of your life until you are left with nothing but yourself to blame for everything.

Nothing is more painful then love.

It can come and go as fast as you were born, you can even try to fix your broken heart that has been hit by a rock several times or you can move on with someone even better then the other before her.

Well I can not.

When you know she is the one are you willing to do anything for her? Fight for her to be with her?

That is what I would do. I would do all that just because I love her in all my bones I feel. She can never be replace by some other chick, she can never be replace because I will never replace her inside and out.

Every time I would close my eyes at any point all I see is her glossy eyes and my heat shatter to see her broken it breaks me more. But for some reason I just know that her and I belong together, I know that we will find are way back in each others arms.

I know that she miss me and I miss her. I miss her lips, her eyes, her voice, her touch, her hair, everything about her I miss her and even her body language is what I miss the mose that the only women that makes me go crazy is her.

That I so many different love titles that are shown in each person, each couple, but my most favioute is: First Love.

Beacuse Danielle Adams is my First Love. She is the only person I loved and I have never fallen in love until her I may have had sex but that was not for love until I loved her and I still do.

And now I wonder if I was her First Love because she was mine. And now that everything is gone from that Summer for most of the peole they did this Summer, but it is not gone for me and I bet it has not gone from her as well.

I may have changed afater I meet her but I did not only just change myself. I changed her for letting her love me, and bringing her into my mess up life that I can not fix but make it better; all because of her.

If I was that selfish I would tell myself that she is just one of those girls from my old home and I would push her more away and even be as rude as I meet her. But I chose my heart to do and not my head when it came to her.

I wanted her for the world and I would still do.

If I would do anything to see her face one more time and talk to her I would do anything and no one to get in our way.

Because now is The Summer After us. And not After She Broke me. The Summer we broke each other, but in her head she thinks it's me.

That it's The Summer After I Broke Him.