chapter 28

***

***

Lee Jooheon

"I want that Hyungwon to stay away from Jae!"

"Woah calm down, why do you want him to stay away from her." Felix asked me.

"It's because I want her for myself. I don't want to share her to nobody!" I yelled as I kicked my cupboard.

Felix tried to calm me down but it was hard for him to do so since I was constantly moving around and breaking things.

I was too upset. I was upset about what happened to Jae. It was all my fault. If I didn't communicate with her about Hyungwon, if I didn't have the mindset of making her jealous all this wouldn't have happened.

Jae getting suspended really broke my heart. She didn't deserve that. She's such an amazing, and kind person. All because of me she went through such a disappointing situation.

"Why don't you just confess to her. Tell her exactly how you feel. I'm sick of hearing you ramble about her as if she's your wife or something." Felix suggested.

He was right. I treated her like she was my girlfriend but I didn't fully confirm everything and I didn't fully confess the way I wanted to. I knew that she liked me. I knew from the get go, especially that day when she asked me to be her valentine.

It was so bold of her. I was so amazed by her bravery. Not most girls are that confident to ask a guy to be their valentine, yet alone ask them out on a date.

I made it my mission to confess to her on that specific night. On my birthday. That's the day I'm going to let it all out on the silver platter.

Felix supported that idea which was a good thing. Although me and Jae were in a rocky situation, it didn't stop me from loving her. I just hoped that she still somewhat liked me.

If she didn't then I wouldn't know what to do. I'd feel like I lost a gem. She is indeed a gem, probably not to everyone but to me she was.

Finally I decided to calm down. I sat down on my bed, my eyes glued to the floor. Felix sat next to me and rubbed my back gently.

"Everything is going to be okay. You just need to focus on the actual situation and not the outcome." Felix said.

I slightly nodded my head. He was right. Also, I shouldn't have stressed about the outcome and should accept whatever her response would be. However I didn't want her to reject me. My feelings for her were so strong for her.

~~~

It was Friday evening. My birthday slowed creeped in. I was excited about my birthday. I was going to turn 18. It's one of the biggest milestones to reach as a person, especially as a teenager.

I decided to take a walk around my neighborhood since I needed to clear my head. My mind was a warzone. Thoughts clashed with each other and it was hard to focus.

My anxiety didn't spare me at all. It made everything worse. At one point I thought I was going to experience an anxiety attack however the walked really calmed it down.

The weird thing was that I wished that Jae popped up. I wanted to see her. I wanted to talk to her about everything. I was so eager to confess everything. I really needed to get everything off my chest.

My phone buzzed. I took my phone out of the pocket of my sweatpants and looked at my phone.

Jae Sang?

I quickly clicked on her notification. It was a text message from her.

My Love <3
hello Jooheon, can we please
meet by the park? i want to talk
to you about something.

me
sure, give me 5 minutes.

Fortunately there was a shortcut in my neighborhood that led directly to the park. I placed my phone back in my pocket and ran. I didn't want her to wait for long since it's dangerous at night.

I wondered what she wanted to speak to me about.

A/N
heya, it's soo unfortunate to say that this book is nearing it's end  :( . i'm so sad honestly. i grew fond of these characters especially my OC Jae Sang. however, the ending will be a bit emotional and a rollercoaster. expected the unexpected ;)

 expected the unexpected ;)