chapter 8

~~~

~~~

Throughout the day I constantly thought about the kitten Jooheon and I illegal adopted.

I loved the little kitten, it looked so adorable. I had no clue whether if the kitten was a girl or a boy. If only I had the ability to sense the gender of animals it would be great. Call me weird.

After school rolled around and I met up with Jooheon outside the school gate, he was carrying the box with the kitten inside.

"Are you going to carry the box with you inside the store?" I asked.

"Of course not, I'm going to leave it at my house and then we'll go." He answered.

I followed him to his house, it felt weird walking with him knowing that he was my crush at first.

The walk to this house consisted of lively conversations and attempts of getting to know each other. He told me a bit of his favorite hobbies and what he loved to do during the weekends and after school as well.

One thing we both had in common was the fact that we both loved music as he was an aspiring rapper and I was an aspired dancer.

However, one thing he absolutely didn't have in common was the realization that he was an extrovert who loved making new friends and was the life of the party. I was the complete opposite.

I loved being by myself and I didn't like socializing because I really struggled with social anxiety. I tried to be social and make some friends but it was hard most of the time.

However I didn't let that get in the way.

He then spoke about his love for basketball, that too we had in common which was another good thing.

I have seen him play before he got injured and wasn't allowed to play for a few months. I was there when everything happened, it was like witnessing death before your eyes but fortunately he managed to recover.

He was the talk of the school for a while before eventually everyone moved on from it and he finally attended school once again. He had tons of catching up to do with regards to his academics but fortunately in the end he overcame it.

After some time we reached a house presumably his, he asked if I wanted to enter with him and I insisted that I was going to wait outside. I didn't want to meet his parents or anyone in his family.

As I waited outside I watched all of the cars pass by in his neighborhood. What I've noticed is the houses and the cars looked super expensive and fancy.