New found ablities

A/N - told yall horror element in this! It's inspired by melanie martinez portals/k12 :)
-----------
Myra had been by herself for almost a month now Dominik was refusing to speak with her or even let her see the kids which broke her and the kids hearts but it's whatever she was messing around with her powers she still quite didn't understand she was also allowed to wrestle again so she could use these to her advantage luckily enough her and Rhondas match was upcoming she was preparing more then ever; there was a knock at the door she went to open it was all of judgement day and her kids she backed away she was angry " what " she asked coldly as Rhea took a deep breath " may we come in and talk with you please " she said, Myra stood aside hugging her kids who were happy before they ran off and played she shut the door " what have you come to talk with me about letting dom back in the incident what! " She screamed as Dominik pouted as Rhea looked at her " that and what happened that day it just freaked Dominik out he thought you were a danger to the kids so he chose to stay longer " she said fiddling with her hands as Myra laughed before glaring " so that warranted me not getting to see my kids that I BIRTHED! " she was getting worse she revealed her arms that were still leaning since they were deep " like seriously you expect me to just forgive you after that! I had no control over them! I don't what these are! " she screamed before saying " and instead of being a supportive person you ran and took the fucking kids " she said her voice cracking turning away holding herself; Rhea " he was looking out for them Myra you can't blame him he was worried you might hurt them with whatever was going on "  she said to her softly as Myra shot around " HURT THEM I WOULD NEVER HURT MY FUCKING KIDS " She grabbed her head throwing a vase down as she gasps as Dominik looked at her worriedly before Myra backed away " I think it's best if you leave I have a match to prepare for and don't take my fucking kids " she said breathlessly Rhea looked at her " no we aren't leaving dom loves you he wants to be here with you! He just needed time to think about the wellbeing and safety of the kids " she said getting in her face sternly looking at her before Myra sighed " fine whatever stay here I don't care " she said before walking away from them going into her gym and working out listening to ' EVIL ' by melanie martinez on her album portals, that night Myra went to sleep readying herself for tomorrow as the rest slept in separate rooms minus Damian and Rhea since they were together.

The next day Myra was quick getting dressed and the kids ready for work heading to the car with hers and their stuff and driving off dom sighed realizing he was getting his own stuff together and getting the others up and them aslo leaving when Myra got there she sent them off then got in her gear looking in the mirror smirking "  these powers will be fun " she said before walking down the ramp smirking holding her titles getting into the ring while waiting for Rhonda to get involved she paced the area when she finally did the match had begun Myra was quick on her feet being able to avoid her hitting her in the back as she flinched before she turned around Myra hypnotized her watching her; of course no one could figure out what was going on Myra super kicked her them grabbed her legs pinning her when she won she screamed grabbing her titles and spat at Rhonda who was shocked she lost Myra left the ring happily heading into the back and into the lockerroom with everyone who seemed nervous then Judgement day walked in Rhea asked " how the hell did you manage to secure that win " she asked crossing her arms Myra shot around " hypnosis " she laughed flashing her black eyes at them Rhea grabbed her arm " so you cheated " she said quietly Myra slapped her away " and so what if I did nobody could figure it out they probably thought it was pure luck " she shrugged; Rhea did not like this new person she was starting to see come out " Myra.... " she pouted to her as Myra became frustrated " Just be happy I fucking won God! " she yelled at them as every woman in there watched this all unfold " cmon guys like just prepare for our segment " Damian said heading away and they followed Myra was drinking some water she was so angry.

Judgment day was on talking to LWO and shitting on them about everything as Rey glared Myra grabbed his arm smirking " well why don't we just fight them right here right now " Everyone was shocked Rhea looked at her " really right now Myra? " she asked sounding less than confident " Yes right now since yall are hell bent on tormenting my gang " she said laughing then throwing the mic at Rhea who jumped at her immediately giving her title to dom as Rey took Myra's and everyone else was out of the ring Myra threw her off growling wiping her nose kicking her in the face Rhea blocked it luckily dragging her by the hair Myra screamed holding her wrist trying to get out before she closed her eyes using her ability to pry the hand of her throwing her back gasping as Rhea was shocked seeing her eyes looking at judgement day and Dom who was equally as stunned when one of her kids came running into the ring it was Aria Myra looked at her pulling her close " baby what's wrong? " she asked worriedly Aria through her tears said " it hurts mommy it hurts! " pointing to her stomach as Myra picked her up she looked over at dom who was concerned she grabbed her titles and called the match off leaving with LWO and JD Aria wouldn't stop crying and holding her stomach " I know baby I know baby " Myra wondered what was wrong was she being dramatic or was this serious