Love Triangle

It was time for the plan; Myra was holding Reys hand walking into the ring as he was talking about his son and everything looking around before the lights shut off and Rhea popped up behind Rey and Myra getting close " hi " she said sweetly Rey and Myra she gripped tightly to Rey who glared at Rhea " what do you want you already took my bitchass son trying to take Myra next " Rhea laughed at Rey as she grabbed Myra pulling her close " I mean she does look delicious and would fit judgement day " Rhea said Rey immediately pulled Myra back growling as Dominik came to her side looking at his father Rey held myras hand while Rhea smirked and winked Myra was really confused about everything looking between as the fans sat in awe until Myra let go of reys arm and left the ring the two watched her as she slowly disappeared from view she went to the bathroom holding her chest she couldn't breath Rhea left with Dominik as LWO left too the two still glaring until they were off camera and laughed about it with each other Myra grabbed her hair hitting herself in the face gasping for air as Damian picked up Rhea spinning her around " how's my girl everything okay " he asked gently Rhea laughed and nodded Dominik turned to them " where's Myra? " he questioned confusedly the two shrugged as he called out for Myra; Alexa bliss had walked into the bathroom seeing Myra hiding in the stall pool of blood she quickly bangs on the door " Myra open up its me Alexa " She screamed quickly but Myra wasn't budging she quickly screamed for someone as she was worried about her people came over Dominik quickly rushed in " baby it's dom open up please " he said gently Myra did as she was bleeding excessively from her nose Dominik quickly cleaned her up and got her to the car with the kids obviously and drove home he was worried about her getting home Myra quickly rushed to the shower and Dom put the kids to bed before waiting for her worriedly when she got out she saw Dominik waiting for her she tried to avoid him but he asked immediately " what's wrong baby? " he asked worriedly Myra sighed " just stressed out is all with the storyline and everything " she answered before turning over and closing her eyes shortly Dominik sighed and pulled her close covering them up and falling asleep with her.

The next morning Myra and Dominik got up yawning they were up early which wasn't ideal for her kids so she knew they would be grumpy unless she got them a nap but that wasn't plausible so they left both of them drinking coffee and eating while trying to sneak in some sleep but sadly they had arrived when they got out she grabbed James and Aria who were already whiny but she went to her room getting dressed throwing on a tightly fitted black dress grabbing her titles before finding Rey and LWO smiling at them as Judgement day walked by glaring Rhea smirked and winked holding her smackdown women's title when LWO headed into the ring talking smack as the judgement came out smirking seemingly confident as Damian got in along with the others as Myra clung to Rey running her fingers through her long hair as Rey wrapped his arm around her waist jealously wiped across Dominiks face along with Rhea's face as Dominik " deadbeat fucking father " he growled as Carlito got in his face as Dominik growled but quickly was pulled back by Rhea she whispered lowly before a ref came in and smiled as Myra was dragged into a box chained up " whoever wins gets Myra " the people said before Rhea and Zelina stepped into the ring as Rey touched the box watching Myra as she tugged against the chains looking at Rey pleadingly as she winked over at Rhea too; Rhea quickly grabbed zelina by the hair throwing her into the rope before grabbing and putting her intl a submission hold laughing and screaming before being tackled by Rhea she held her ribs as Dominik rushed her to aid before getting in the ring making him a legal help along with Rey them two fighting with each other Rhea was able to grab Rey knocking him down zelina tried to stop her but she was thrown over the barricade Damian was fighting with Carlito the match felt like hours until eventually LWO won but judgement wasn't finished Rhea grabbed her title as Rey got Myra out and kissed her infront of everyone smirking at Rhea who gripped Dominik tightly before leaving behind the gorilla sitting down then Myra and LWO entered...