Friends (Continued...)

It All Began With A...

Chapter Two

Friends (Part Two)

We approached my mom's car and all piled inside, "It's nice to meet you all!" She smiled as she greeted the five, "And I hope you are hungry because there will be a pizza at the house for you all to eat soon."

Amber closed the car door once everyone was in, "Oh goodie!" Maddie smiled as she dreamt of the pizza.

"Oh my, this storm is going to make today so hard, but hey, I'm going to drop you all of at the house then I have to leave to go buy some food from the store in case the weather is this bad for the rest of the week." My mother said to us all.

"Alright, just be careful." I spoke, squinting at the road in front of us, there we barley any cars on the road.

-

"We are almost home, do all of you have your things ready?" My mom asked, waking Amber up again, "Y-Yeah!" She groaned as she closed her eyes again, only to be dragged out of the car by Jaden, "Oh we're here already?" She asked, looking up at my house.

"Yes, now come on or you're going to be soaked like before." Jaden shouted over the thunder.

"Bye!" My mom called over to me, "Bye!" I shouted back, running to the front door.

We all poured inside and I ran to the bathroom to get some towels for us.

Once I had come back, I tossed them all a towel, "Thank you!" Maddie and Meghan smiled as they rushed to dry themselves off.

"Dudette, you're house is cool!" Amber complimented as she caught the towel.

"Agreed!" Jaden smiled as she dried her hair off with the towel.

"What are we going to do first?" Emma asked, looking over at me as I tossed her a towel.

"Oh, I'm not sure, what do you all want to-" I was quickly cut off by Maddie as she exclaimed, "Let's watch the scariest and most goriest movie ever!"

My eyes widened slightly, only to turn into a grin, "Do you all want to watch The Ruins?" Her eyes sparkled, "Yes!"

Meghan shook her head as she rested the towel she had over her head, "No, that's going to give you nightmares, Maddie, let's stick to something that's age appropriate and not too scary." She spoke.

"You're no fun, let's watch something scary!" Emma protested.

Meghan let out a sigh, "How about we play tag or hide and go seek then?" Maddie asked.

Emma shook her head and crossed her arms, "Nah, come on, tag? Hide and go seek? Didn't you already have a childhood?" She asked.

"No." Maddie growled.

"Um, hey, why don't we check out your room?" Jaden asked, looking over at me.

"Oh, yeah, just mind the mess." I smiled as I lead the way towards my room. As I opened the door, they all smiled, "Woah!" Amber shouted, "I'm going to jump on your bed and you can't stop me!" She ran past me and charged towards my bed.

Jaden looked over at me, "You're room is so cool!" She spoke, "Totally! And would you look at that! There are so many places to hide in, say you were playing hide and go seek!" Maddie added, looking over at Emma who frowned back.

"Oh!" Maddie exclaimed again, "We can play dress up!" She smiled, "Or have a dance off! Oh! We can do karaoke! Oh! Oh! Oh! Make-overs!" She would have continued if not for the fact that Meghan covered her mouth.