You Know, Originally,

It All Began With A...
Chapter Eighteen
You Know, Originally,

Hungary finished parking behind a small store, "So where are we?" Meghan asked as she got off of the bus.

"We're just in the parking lot, don't worry, all the stores are in the front and I'm sure that you'll find what you need." She Hungary replied.

"Dude, I'm riding on your back again." I spoke to Alfred as he jumped out of the bus, "Again?" He asked as I jumped on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck, "Yes, you lost against me so this is how you must suffer!" I laughed.

"Alright then, in order for all of us to have an enjoyable time, we will do the buddy system, except you three have to go with one or more of us to prevent any bad things." Monaco stated.

"I'm going with America and Canada!" I spoke.

"I'm going with you three." Jaden spoke to Hungary, Taiwan, and Monaco."

Meghan looked around and sighed, "I'll just go with you three then." She spoke.

"You say it like it's a bad thing." Hungary spoke.

"Why don't you two go ahead with Jaden, I'll walk around with Meghan!" Taiwan suggested, to which the other two nodded, "Very well, let's all meet back here every half an hour then." Monaco then spoke.

"Alright!" America replied as he started making his way around the store to the front where I then saw all of the stores, it was like a mall except the stores were outside rather than in a bigger building. In the centre of the area, there was a giant water fountain with picnic tables surrounding it on all sides.

"So where to first?" Canada asked as he was being drawn in to a maple syrup shop across the fountain.

"No, don't do it, Canada, you're stronger than this!" America shouted.

A few people turned as he shouted this and so I tapped him on his head, "Hey, don't you guys go by your human names out here?"

"Huh.. Oh yeah, I forgot about that... Ehem, No! Don't do it, Mattie, you're stronger than this!" He shouted again as he pulled him back by his collar.

"Ack-" Matthew choked as he was pulled back, "S-Sorry, did I do that again?" He asked, taking in a deep breath, "I guess Francis was right, maybe I should see a doctor about this obsession." He spoke.

A strange sound was heard in the distance, I brushed it off at the moment while Alfred walked Canada to a small Doctor's shop. Face masks, latex gloves, and hand sanitizer that foamed up in your hands, everything you needed to be a doctor!

At that moment, a strange man with 3D glasses game running in, followed by a blonde young lady, "Did someone call for a doctor?" He asked as he burst into the store.

"Ugmm.. I guess I did?" Matthew spoke with a questionable tone.

"Alright then!" The man spoke, "What seems to be your problem?"

"Well... I have this really weird obsession with maple syrup.." He replied.

The blonde girl hit the doctor's arm, "See, Doctor? I told you that message didn't mean a bloody thing. Let's go now, I thought you said you were going to try to stop the Daleks from taking over London!"

"Just a second, Rose, what part of a time travelling phone booth do you not yet understand? We literally have all the time in the world!" He said with a laugh, "Now then, you!" He shouted, turning towards Matthew, "When did this syrup obsession of yours first begin?"