But It Said It's Orgasmic

It All Began With A...
Chapter Twenty-Six
No, Italy, It Says Organic...

"Oh hey guys." I spoke as I turned to see Amber and the others enter the room. Behind them all, Meghan looked at me somewhat sadly as if she was still feeling guilty about what had happened before.

They came and sat at my table as the waiter finally came back with my food, "Thanks." I spoke as he nodded and turned and walked off again.

"Hey, _______, did you see the yarn maze we made?" Maddie asked, proudly.

I nodded with a laugh as I took a sip of my drink, "Nice work, you trapped my boy - ugh - America.. You trapped America with the yarn." I blushed.

Amber laughed as she elbowed my side gently, "Ahah, I get it." She smirked.

"You get nothing." I said, turning away bashfully.

They all began laughing until Maddie looked around, "Say, can I ask you all something?"

We nodded and she leaned into the table while I began eating my food, "So did you all see some of the guys leaving really early too? I looked outside the window and they all looked like they were going somewhere." She spoke.

"Going where?" I asked.

"I dunno you silly filly! But they all had weapons with them, ya know." She added.

"You don't think they're dumb enough to go fight the 2p dudes, do you?" Amber asked before we burst into laughter, "yeah, that's probably what they're doing."

I shrugged, "I don't know, they look like they can handle themselves, I'm not that worried.." I admitted.

"Well I am!" Amber shouted as she realised something.

"Why?" Jaden asked.

"Because my dance concert is tonight and everyone has to be there! Agh! Who did you saw had my new suits, _____?"

The door burst open and as if he was just waiting for his time to shine, Poland stepped inside with Lithuania, Estonia, and Latvia behind him, all three were carrying the new pink suits.

"I was!" Poland said proudly with his hands on his hips. He walked further inside and Amber's eyes brightened.

"These fabulous suits were made and designed by me entirely and they each come with a special surprise, but the thing is that it will only happen once because in order to refill it, I have to sneak a bunch of stuff back into this hotel, not to mention that smuggling those things into this country is not easy..." He was going to continue ranting on when Emma stopped him.

"What do you mean?"

"Well you sassy-lassie, I was about to get there.." Poland 'Z' snapped.

He turned towards everyone again, taking a suit from Lithuania's hands and setting it on the table I was eating on. I picked my plate and cup up and held the two as he showed and told.

"See this string here? It's connected to this little bottle that's connected to this little tube that goes inside the fabric, once you pull the magic string, it activates a mechanic that pushes air into the bottle, causing whatever is in the bottle to spew through the tube until it all blows out through here." He pointed to a small hole in the collar of the pink suit.

"Now, I've already filled all the bottles up with something that will look totally ballin when you finish your dance later." Poland smiled, handing the suit over to Amber who at this point was inaudibly squealing.

"What's in the bottle?" Emma asked, taking my drink and taking a sip as I was distracted.

"It's a glitterful surprise." He winked, "But remember, it will only work once because then if you pull it anytime before, it woke explode and I'll have to unstitch the entire thing to clean out the tube and bottle then refill the bottle... And by me, I mean Liet!" He pointed back towards Lithuania who began crying on the inside, "Please don't pull it!" He begged.