Romania

It All Began With A...
Chapter Eleven
Romania

And there I saw him...

My eyes as well as my smile widened, "You're Romania!" I grinned, remembering how he looked in season five.

"Yeah, good guess." He smiled as he entered the room and mumbled something, causing the chains around Emma and Meghan's hands to suddenly shatter like glass.

The two stood up and he raised a finger to his lips, "Follow me, I know the way out, but be careful because these guys are only sleeping, if you're loud, they'll wake up. Not to mention that not everyone here is asleep." He said.

I didn't really understand what that meant until we walked outside of the room to see Allen asleep beside the door and James asleep down the hall.

"How'd you put them to sleep?" Meghan whispered as she walked up to Romania.

"Over the years I've learnt many spells, and I cast a white magic spell that puts them to sleep." He looked down at her to see that she was carrying his book then he smiled, "Didn't you see it in there? Seeing that you have my book."

Her eyes widened as she looked at the book, "Oh, no. Those two over there wanted me to give up because healing spells wouldn't help us out of our situation. And then this voice in my head told me that they would because we could hurt the bad guys then heal them and yeah, just torture them." She said.

Romania nodded slowly, "I'll see if there's a spell to help you think straight, don't worry, this might be a little too much to take in, hang in there, kid." He said as he pet her head and walked ahead.

"Haha, he just called you a kid, kid." Emma laughed as she passed Meghan.

Meghan's face reddened as she flipped through the pages of the book to find the sleeping spell that Romania had cast, "See? I told you this book could have helped!" She frowned as she followed behind.

--- Third Person P.O.V ---

Amber sat in the living room where the Nordics (formally known as Team E, however they protested against it,) sat around, watching her in case the 2p's happened to return.

She held her RSS firmly as Finland picked up a broom and stood a mere five feet away from her, "Alright, the safe word is 'Denmark,' got it?" Denmark asked as he stood in the middle of the two as a referee.

"Got it!" Finland cheered.

"Understood." Amber frowned as she concentrated, lifting the RSS slightly so that it was pointing to Finland.

"Ugh, remember, this is all for fun, no one has to get hurt here, okay?" Finland reminded her.

"Oh I know." She squinted.

"On three now, one..." Denmark glanced over at Amber then to Finland, "THREE!" He shouted as he jumped back, causing Amber to charge at Finland with the spoon aimed at her.

"You idiot! You said on three!" Finland cried out as he dodged Amber's spoon-y swing.

"I did say three, ay? Now go, we're bettin' on this!" He laughed.

"No! You totally skipped the number two, Denmark!" Finland shouted as Amber jumped up, swinging the stick as hard as she could, down, so that it would hit Finland's shoulder, only to have it blocked as Finland raised the broom over his head, causing the spoon stick to hit the broom stick.

"I'm betting on Amber." Sweden said.

"Really? I would've thought you were bettin' on Finland." Denmark replied.