Why Don't I Buy You A Notebook?

It All Began With A...
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Why Don't I Buy You A Notebook?

{A.N. So I'm not sure what causes you guys to freak out so um, consider this a warning, this part contains gore, I'll put this warning up again before I get to that exact section with all the gore...}

"He's here." Jaden said as she looked out the window.

"Good, and right on time, we have finished with the potions!" Romania said with a smile as Meghan passed Romania the small bottles that contained the potions they would need later on.

Romania carefully packed them into Meghan's satchel that she would use later on.

"Go tell Romano to come up here, will you, _____?" Romania asked, looking up at me with a smile, I nodded, standing up and letting out a yawn.

Maddie had stopped helping Meghan and Romania make the potions as soon as they began doing it, so she came over to watch a few episodes of My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic and as I tried to sleep on the couch, I just couldn't, I mean...

I wiped a tear away, friendship IS magic!

Of course though, no will will ever know...

I walked outside and down the hall to the little balcony that overlooked the hotel lobby, Romano opened the door for France and Seychelles who looked quite unsettled.

I gulped as I waved over to Romano, he tilted his head slightly but waved back, I then motioned for him to come up to this floor and he gave a nod as he headed towards the elevator with France and Seychelles and came up.

As he stepped out, he smiled, "Long time no see, huh bella?"

"Yeah like an hour." I laughed as I led him down the hall and back towards the room everyone was in.

Jaden opened the door after my second knock and we walked inside.

"What's all this?" Romano asked as he looked around the room.

"This is..." I paused as I turned towards Romania, "You explain."

Romania smiled as he walked over and shook Romano's hand, "It's good to see you again."

"Ah, you too.." Romano replied as he looked around again, "Not to be rude or anything... But what the fuck do you fucking want you fuck?" He frowned.

We all remained quiet for an uncomfortable second before Romania finally began to explain himself, "I was hoping that maybe you could drive us back to the mansion, I know you just came back from there, but you and _____ will have to do something."

"Just ____ and I?" He asked, becoming interested in his job, "Yes, when we get there, I will lead you all to the mansion then I want the two of you to sneak in and make it to the basement where you, Romano, will have to pickpocket whoever is guarding the others in the cells."

"Well that's fucking specific, why not just tell me who has the key and how they managed to fucking lock them all up while you're at it!" He frowned again.

"I don't know everything, but I do know that they should have them locked up." Romania spoke as he pulled a small red bottle from his shirt pocket and handed it to me.

I took it in my hands and looked at it as Romania explained, "This will help America out."

Quickly, I looked up at him, "Help him out, what's that mean?"

He only bit his bottom lip, "Please focus here, it's important that we don't mess up."

I gripped the bottle but then took in a deep breath, I'm sure he's fine.