Let's Try Something New

It All Began With A...
Chapter Fourteen
Let's Try Something New

{A.N. SO time to introduce a guest and try out a new writing style, just for this chapter of course, so here we go! >_> }

"Woah, so this is what it looks like on the other side?" bonnie-da-bonnie asked as she entered Author-chan's work area, "Yeah, it's pretty whimsical but I like it.. Except for all the fruking doors, my god!" She let out a sigh.

"Ah, but I just wanted to see if you wanted to help out around here, last time that I left my dogs in charge, they gave Amber permission to turn the nordics into a dance group!" She squinted over at Marshall who quickly rolled under the couch.

"So you're in charge while I go and fix some things in the story because there's still some stuff I have to do." Author-chan added as she grabbed her satchel.

"Stuff?" Bonnie questioned.

"... Yes, anyways, I'll be back by the next chapter so don't do anything too big like killing off one of the main characters, got it?" She said, squinting slightly.

Bonnie squinted back only to fall back onto a chair and smile, "Alright, got it!"

"Then I'm off, later." Author-chan said as she went to the door room to search for the right door, which was fruking hard so let's not go over that again.

"Well then..." Bonnie smiled, "Time to make some changes..."

--- Third Person  Script Style ---

Maddie snuck around the 2p mansion, she was able to stay undetected by the three as they talked in the kitchen about how they would go and try to kidnap the girls the next day. The sooner the better since the longer they took, the longer the 1p's had to figure out how to send the girls back home to safety.

James: We will need to not only get up to the third floor, but also get down and back without trying to cause a big scene, they're strong and we still can't kill them.

Allen: Seriously, I would have thought that the poison you used would have been strong enough to handle them.

Oliver: I thought so too, but even so, did you see the girls? Even they seemed unaffected by it. I know that ____ ate a lot of the candies, but she woke up from that a lot quicker than anyone I've ever seen.

James: Didn't you put some of that poison stuff in that candy that Maddie just took?

Oliver: Yes, which is also strange seeing that she found it delectable...

Allen: Yeah, hey, so back to the plan, can't you just poison them, it would at least get a few people off of our backs while we go in and out.

James: Haha, careful, that last part could be taken out context.

Allen reached over, punching James' shoulder as he laughed.

James: Ow!

As he rubbed his shoulder, a blue dressed young lady entered the room from the doors on the opposite side of the room from where the hall was. Maddie's eyes narrowed.

Maddie: Seychelles, you spy!

She frowned as the girl pulled the red ribbons out of her hair.

Allen: Hey, babe.