Remember The Candy

It All Began With A...
Chapter Thirteen
Remember The Candy

Maddie walked down the halls of the other mansion, beside her, obliviously walked Luciano with a grin printed upon his face.

"Hey guys." Luciano called out as he entered the broken down kitchen where Oliver was handing out cupcakes that he had just made, a warming smell of cinnamon filled the kitchen.

"Why... Hello." Oliver smiled, tilting his head as he saw Maddie, "How are you here?" He asked.

"Why, I saw that you only wanted to be friends with Meghan and ____ and that made me.. upset." Maddie spoke.

"Did it now?" Oliver asked, "Is that why you're here?"

Maddie nodded as her smile remained upon her face, not even a flinch, "Now we can all be friends, together..."

--- First Person ---

I paced back and forth as I ate my candy, knowing that Maddie alone was missing was assuring, no matter how much Meghan assured us that she would be okay. I sat finally sat down on the foot of the guest bed while America played patty-cake with Canada.

"You sure you don't wanna play video games or something?" America asked as he accidentally hit Canada, causing him to fall back and groan, "Why do I always get hurt when we try to play games?" Canada asked, rubbing his nose.

"Careful, that can be taken out of context." Amber said, popping her head inside of the room.

"How long were you waiting out there for the right time to come in?" I asked.

"Just a few minutes, I was passing by with my crew." She snickered, putting on some sunglasses on and entering the room, behind her, the Nordics all wore a bright pink, glittery suit and black shades.

"Amber, what the fuck?" I asked, shielding my eyes from the chaotic group.

"Don't say that, this is completley normal, we are going to start our own band. I've planned everything out - the concerts, the names of the songs, who the bad boy is going to be and when we are going to break up, and when I'm going to try to get the band back together in order to win the grand prize of a concert only to realise that the true prize is friendship!" She said with dreamy eyes.

"Interesting..." I laughed as she turned towards the pink men, "Remember to practice your routine guys, we will rock the world with the Step Left Step Right, Spin Around, Jump routine!" She said grinning.

"You named the dance after what you do to do that dance?" America asked.

"Yeah, I'm still working on the names, but I mean, our group name is 'Pink Out,' except the 'I' in 'Pink' is actually an exclamation mark, so I guess it can be called 'P-exclamation mark-nk Out!'" She smiled slightly. P!nk Out!

"That's totally cool!" America cheered enthusiastically.

"Yeah!" She grinned as she turned towards Denmark who handed her a paper that she handed to us, "Here are the details to our first concert, hope to see you guys there." She nodded proudly.

I took the paper and looked down at it, "Dance Concert will be held in the living room on Friday, only elite dancers are aloud.. Except not too elite!!" I laughed as I nodded at Amber, "I'm sure it's going to be sold out."

"Oh you know it's gonna be sold out!" She said with a smirk.

I was about to speak again when France suddenly was heard running in the halls, "America, where are you?" He shouted, knocking on random doors. I looked over towards America who shrugged as he stepped outside of the room, passing the pink men, "What's up?" He asked France as he caught his breath, "Come downstairs quickly!" He said worried.