It'll Be Okay

It All Began With A...
Chapter Fifteen
It'll Be Okay

I woke up extra early hoping to find some food, I was starving. I stepped outside of the guest room I was in and made my way downstairs to the kitchen, on my way down, I walked past the living room, where I laid my eyes on Amber who was already practising her dance with her boy dance group.

Deciding not to question it so early, I continued walking towards the kitchen. As I entered, I was met by Canada and Belgium who smiled over in my direction, "Hey, ___! " Canada said.

"Morning you two." I smiled back.

"Are you hungry? I made waffles, and Canada made some special syrup for them.. Even though we have so many drawers filled with syrup..." Belgium said.

"Eh? I wonder who could've filled all those drawers with syrup.." Canada responded innocently.

"Yeah, me too." Belgium frowned slightly, turning towards the Canadian.

"Well, this won't just be another syrup on the shelves - it's going to be the syrup!" Canada said proudly.

"Why? You're just mixing a bunch of syrups together, that doesn't exactly count." Belgium spoke.

"It's still original!" Canada protested, "You mix flour and other ingredients together to make waffles, so why can't I mix syrup with other syrups and still call it original?"

Belgium raised her nose and turned away, "Fine then, chef! Keep on doing what you're doing, I don't mind it a bit!" She spoke.

"Ugh - I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you!" Canada panicked.

Belgium laughed as she flipped the waffles onto the stove.

"Oh, ____ are you hungry?" Canada asked as he put one of the waffles onto a plate for me, "And here is your complementary syrup." He said with a smile as he handed the bottle to me, "And remember, _____. Don't you dare return that to me. It's yours. Don't look back." He began to whisper the more he talked.

"O-Okay.." I responded as I was given the syrup and waffle.

I walked over to the table and sat down, I could feel Canada's glare on me so I nervously poured more syrup that natural onto the waffle.

"Dudes!" America burst into the room, "Hey!" Canada waved while America continued, "Belgium, _____, have either of you seen Canada around? Tell him to head over to the library if you happen to see him around."

"I'm right here!" Canada waved harder.

"Alright then, later you two!" America waved as he ran out.

"Come back you poser! A-And put your glasses on!" Canada cried as he ran out.

A few moments after he left,  Belgium came to sit by me, "How's the food?" She asked, smiling.

"Good.. Syrupy though." I sighed as I poked the waffle with the fork. She smiled, putting another waffle on my plate, "There, now you have some waffles for your syrup." She spoke.

"Thanks!" I laughed as the kitchen doors opened, inside, Seychelles entered with a smile, "Oh hello you two!" She grinned.

"Hey Seychelles, are you hungry?" Belgium asked, showing her the waffles she made.

Seychelles frowned slightly, "No, I was going to eat something else actually, um fish." She said, passing by us both and walking towards the fridge.

"Oh come on Sey, Canada and I woke up extra early to work on these for everyone, besides, they're really good!" Belgium spoke, offering her the waffles again.