Called It

It All Began With A...
Chapter Twenty-Three
Called It

After Norway and Canada arrived at the hospital to revive Russia, America said that we all had to be more careful and stay at the hotel. It would be safer since America just had to tell the police force that there needed to be more security for reasons.

They didn't hesitate since they had found traces of Belladonna in Russia's vodka. Not to mention the fact that there were other accidents arising of people falling over after drinking something alcoholic. All of the cases were linked back to the same store, as of right now it is under investigation.

I yawned as we walked into the hotel, "What time is it?" I asked America who was walking right beside me. He pulled his phone out, "Ugh, seven fifty-eight." He replied.

I froze as I looked up at him, "Dude, where's Amber?" I asked.

"Why-OH!" He jumped as he realised that I had an Amber to 'cheer up' and he had to find Denmark.

"I'll meet you upstairs then in like twenty minutes." America said, running to the hotel bar. Not that he was old enough to drink anyway, but Denmark was. I headed up to the elevator and pressed the seventh floor button. And the annoying elevator music began...

As it reached the third floor, it stopped at South Korea stepped inside, "Hi!" He greeted as he entered, "Sup!" I smiled back.

As we continued to the seventh floor, he nudged my arm, ".. You know, this elevator is from my country. That's why it's so good." I looked over at him as he continued smiling then grinned, "Eh, it's not that good.."

His face reddened as he laughed, "Hah-hah, agreed, I bet that this elevator was actually made by China or something.. B-Because only I make the best things EVER!"

"Totally!" I laughed. The elevator finally stopped and I jumped out, making my way down to Amber's room with the other six with only thirty seconds to spare!

I knocked on the door and Amber opened, "Good, you're here, just wait a little then you can begin to cheer me up, okay?"

I rolled my eyes with a smile as I entered to see Jaden was already here. Meghan was sitting in the time-out corner that was marked with tape and Emma was guarding.

"I-Is that necessary?" I asked.

"No!" Emma laughed.

"NOW!" Amber exclaimed, running towards the bed and jumping on it to wake Maddie up, "Aw! You woke me up from my dreams!" Maddie cried as she rubbed her eyes.

Amber, suddenly upset, turned towards Maddie, "At least you still have dreams... All of mine have been crushed." She began fake crying, Jaden and I exchanged looks before we finally approached Amber and sat down beside her.

"Hey, come on, cheer up, you said that having a dance crew was your biggest dream, right?" Jaden asked, rubbing her back.

"Nu-uh, she said her biggest dream was to see Big Be-agh!" Before she could finish, Amber had taken the pillow she was sitting by and managed to knock Maddie off of the bed as she swung it at her.

"My leg!" Maddie exclaimed.

Jaden and I laughed until Amber frowned at the both of us, "Come on..." She muttered.

"Oh.. right!" I smiled, "So like, if you really want it, go for it!" I gave a thumbs up before laughing some more, "I'm talking about your dance and stuff, not Big Ben."

"OK, we're done here, I'm cheered up, ugh, you guys are the worst." Amber said bashfully as she walked off, leaving the room.

Jaden and I looked back at each other for a moment before continuing to laugh.