Testing The Boundaries

I don’t want to make him ask twice, so I push against his body and turn around on my heels until I’m caged in and can’t move.

I feel his hard erection as he glues himself to me. “Put your hands on the door and bend over.”

I take a steadying deep breath and hold it as I slowly place my hands on the cold door and then push against his unmovable body until I am bent over before him. I expect to feel him press against me once more, but the moment he leans over and places his hands over mine, I feel a raging fire blaze in my stomach.

“Good girl.” He praises on a sharp inhale.

I’m completely vulnerable to him. I can’t escape him or the hard door I’m trapped against. I can’t fight this dull ache that is quickly climbing higher. I can’t stop this treacherous clawing from within me that wants to please him.

“Do you want this?” He whispers, but it sounds like a smooth trombone that turns me to hot, liquid ready to be shaped into whatever he wants me to be.

I have to play my hand correctly. If I tell the truth I will have to pay for it.

Do I want this?

No.

Yes.

My silence earns me another thrust of his hips, pulling a soft groan from my lips.

Damnit.

“No... I don’t want it.” I answer quickly, drugged from the glorious movements of his hips, but also mortified that he’s about to take my virginity this way, so harshly and out in the open.

“Liar.” He breathes. “You want it.” His breath is uneven, his heart shuddering against my back. “I bet if I reached around I’d be able to feel just how much you do want this.”

I slam my legs closed, squeezing tightly in the hope that I can somehow whisk away the dampness in my panties.

“You’ve wanted this since the last time we were together.” The heat of his voice sends a shockwave that tilts the ground I’m standing on. “I know you want this. I can smell it on you. I can practically taste your desperation.” I suck in a shocked breath when I feel his teeth capture my earlobe. “But you don’t like that you want it. You feel powerless against this strong force that it makes you say and do anything I tell you to just so you can finally feel what it’s like to have a man slide up inside you.”

He’s not wrong. I do feel powerless against this undeniable lust and hungry need to release that has come out of nowhere.

“And it’s because of that desperation that I won’t oblige. I won’t allow you to win.” He bites me harder than I can tolerate and then releases me to back away, starving the appetite that’s scratching from within.

I still my dizzying head before spinning to face him. “Why’d you stop?” I ask, swaying back and forth, still under his spell.

“You want it too bad.” He states. “I’m not going to give you what you want. The whole point of this was to make you do something you don’t want to do.”

“I don’t want to do this.” I try to drive some strength into what I’m saying.

“Bullshit.” He snickers. “I can smell it on you.”

And even though my cheeks are pink and flushed, I turn the game back on him, “What about you?”

He swallows and cocks his head, “What about me?” The words come out like a vibration in the air.

“Do you want this?” I ask, finding my voice against the loud hammering of my heart in my ears.

“What do you think?” He sighs and takes a step closer, once again closing the distance between us.