Carried Away

I feel him begin to suck and I let out a gasp. I'm feeling impatient, so I wiggle underneath him, and then I slowly begin to grind my hips against him. He gasps and bites me again, this time a little bit harder.

"I want to take you from behind." He says and then quickly releases me to stand up and rid himself of the rest of his clothes.

Once his throbbing erection is free, he takes it in his hand and slowly strokes the length. It feels dirty watching him stroke himself, but it also is a huge turn-on. His face goes tight, and his lips form a perfect "o." "Can you handle me like that?" He asks sweetly before he steps toward the bed. "If you can get on your hands and knees and back up."

Desperation sets in, and the need to feel him inside me takes over, so without hesitation, I sit up on the bed and turn over so that I'm positioned on my hands and knees in front of him. Glancing a look in his direction, I ask, "Like this?"

"Just like that, baby." He says with a tight gasp. His hands firmly grab my hips, and he pulls me against him. He pulls his hands back, and then I feel the bite of his smack against my buttocks. I squeal once and jerk forward, but the sting excites me. "God. You have a perfect ass." He groans, and then I feel another smack, this time much harder.

Afterward, he grips my panties and slides them down until they pool at the creases of my knees. I hear his sharp inhale, and then I feel the pad of his thumb at my center. He pushes my knees apart and forces my butt higher up in the air. It feels embarrassing being this exposed to him, but the moment I feel his finger enter me, all the awkwardness washes away.

"I don't think you can take me like this. You're still too tight." He huffs angrily as he begins to rub his thumb against my sensitive nerves faster. He pulls his finger out and then sucks on it. "Fuck, you taste good." He groans darkly.

I tremble in anticipation when I feel him position his erection at my opening. He rubs himself against me for a while before I finally feel him start to push inside. My body slowly takes him in but not without pain. I feel a tight sting when he settles inside.

"Oh, my god." I moan from the mixture of pain and pleasure that submerges me.

"Are you okay?" He asks with concern before he begins to move against me. He feels too deep like this. It feels as though I'm being speared inside my stomach but my body squeezes him each time he moves in and out of me.

"Yeah." I whisper as I drop my head and stare at the bed below.

He thrusts into me a little bit harder, the feel of his hard hips crashes against my ass. I feel his hands firmly grab my hips and he uses them to pull me, harder against him. I can hear him panting and grunting each time my muscles pull him in deeper.

"Fuck." He groans slowly, the sound is low and drawn out. "You feel too good."

I hear the slapping of our bodies coming together, moving together like one machine. I can feel the small jolts of pleasure and heat begin to swirl inside my belly where it slowly spreads down my legs. He's pushing me to the edge, I can sense my orgasm building with each thrust.

He tries to hold in a deep moan but the moment I push back against him while he's thrusting inside me, it spills out of his mouth.

His sexual sounds break me free of my insecurities and I lean back and settle against his hard, sweaty chest. He fiercely wraps his arm around me and holds me tightly. His lips are hot on my neck where he bites and sucks on my hot skin. My body explodes with tingles that shoot everywhere. I moan softly which sends him over the edge, but to my surprise he pulls out of me.

He pushes me down on the bed and flips me over so that I'm lying flat on the bed. He crawls over me but doesn't move any closer.

"God, you're beautiful." He breathes as he looks me over. His eyes are everywhere on my body, making me want to turn away but I don't. Instead, I stare into his eyes and feel my heart pounding dangerously in my chest.