The Stranger I Know

The liquor inside my bloodstream makes me stumble and my mind goes foggy when I notice a tall figure leaning against the wall next to the sofa. As I get closer I realize it's the man in the Tuxedo. His jaw settles and his eyes grow dark underneath the beautiful white mask he hides behind.

“I wasn’t watching you,” I reply, my breath is uneven, barely there but fast.

He pushes off from the wall and begins to walk to where I’m just barely standing. “Liar.” He breathes low in his throat. “Tell the truth.”

His words intoxicate me, getting me drunk off from more than just the liquor buzzing in my blood. “You were watching me.” My eyes dance over his beautifully hidden face. I can only see the bottom of his sharp cheeks and hard stubbled jaw.

In a tone so low that it vibrates my core he nods, “I was.” He swallows and then steps closer. “I’m confident enough to admit that.”

“Why?” My flesh sears from the intense conversation between the two of us. This feels familiar. This cat and mouse game. “Why were you watching me?”

His hooded eyes flicker to my face, chest expanding and deflating fast, “Because you’re stunning.” He drops his gaze to the heated parting of my lips, “I’m drawn to you.” He boldly lifts his hand and brushes his thumb over my top lip, sending an electric current to mix with the alcohol in my system. My eyes slam shut on their own accord “I can’t control this. I can’t stop it...” With a slow swallow, his palm comes to rest against my cheek, warming my skin and creating a torturous ache between my legs. “And neither can you.” The words are a hot whisper on my lips, drugging me, pulling me under. “I don’t know why you would try to deny what we have.”

My shocked eyes fly open, “Zach?” His name rolls off my tongue slowly. “You’re underneath the mask?”

If I’m being honest with myself, I’ve had the feeling he would be the one hiding beneath the white façade. The moment I saw the man and felt his intensity, a shiver I couldn’t shake off took over. “Why didn’t you tell me it was you?”

“I knew you’d be out with your friends...” He admits. “So, I created a mysterious stranger. But, I see it in your eyes that you’ve sensed it was me all along.” He risks another step until there is no more air between us. “We have a connection that can’t be broken. You can’t pretend it doesn’t exist.”

“We talked about this.” My voice is a whisper as I try to fight past the tingles that capture me, taking my reserve hostage.

His bold gaze dances all over me, my eyes, my mouth, down the risqué Halloween costume that hides my body. His tongue appears on his lips, wetting them. “Shit and I thought the vision of you in that lingerie would be the hardest one to get out of my head.” He grunts and drops his hand to my thighs, fingertips pushing the fringe tassels out of the way to expose my flesh. “Do you have any idea what you do to me?” His head falls into me, sharp teeth nipping at my chin. “I want to lay you down on this couch and slam into you so deep until you can’t see straight. Until the muscles in my body shut the fuck down.”

I shudder at the thought, a wildfire hot on my skin, burning away anything that stands in its path. “We can’t.” I moan slightly, my hand coming up to rest on his pectoral.

I have to push him away, escape his spell, but I can't make myself move.

The hand on my thigh slowly starts to move in, inching to the heat of my center, leaving a trail of blazing fire behind on my flesh. “Fuck me.” He raises his steamy gaze to meet mine, swallowing hard. His hand braces the outline of the costume’s underwear, sending a tight gasp through my lips.

My mind clouds. My heated body has already surrendered to him, but my head is still going to fight. People pass us by with no second thought, but I can’t give in. Not in public. “Don’t.” I cry helplessly, my fingertips burning to touch him.

“Why do you always fight this?” He breathes harshly on my face, intoxicating me more. “You want this.” His voice vibrates in his throat as he skims over my sensitive flesh.

The electricity of his touch sends me back with a cry and a confident grin slides into place on his beautiful face as his touch gets more aggressive.

His fingers move in tight circles, pushing me closer, desperate to submit. My hands move on their own accord, greedily taking his hand and holding it against me, hungry for the feelings he’s stirred inside.

His eyes smoke over, nostrils flaring “Fuck.” He pushes his fingers harder and faster against me, rubbing me most deliciously. I cry out again, failing to clamp my hands over my mouth in time. “Spread your legs for me.” He hisses.

I willingly oblige, planting my feet further apart, allowing him to take whatever he wants from me.

But to my surprise, he removes his hand and bends down on his knees before me. His face is hard with dark eyes as he looks up at me.

I hold his powerful stare until he ducks between my thighs and presses his mouth hard against my center. His forbidden kiss makes me jolt back with a sexual moan. “Oh, God.” I cry out, one hand moving to rest on my forehead, the other falling to his hair, holding him close. “Zach, don’t stop. Oh, please don’t stop.” I beg as the air in my lungs is ripped from me.

Although the fabric of my costume shields my sensitive flesh from his assault, I can still feel the pressure right where I’m most vulnerable.

All thoughts fly out of the window, the line between right and wrong obliterated. My mind shuts down and gives control to my body, and I no longer care about the possibility of people watching this stolen moment. I don't care about being caught like this with him. The only thing I need right now is to ride the waves of the fluttering he stirs inside. I want to touch him. Feel him. Taste him. All over.

He stands up, gripping my head tightly. And then his mouth crashes against mine as he forces me back fast, trapping me against him and the wall. His mouth gets greedy, taking everything I have, taking the breath from my lips.

On a heated cry, my hands fly into his hair, pulling his mouth violently to mine. He groans low in his belly and then presses against me so slowly that my head spins. “I want you to kiss me again,” I whisper, pulling away from the intensity of our kiss. “Down there.” My skin tingles with anticipation. “With nothing in your way.”

“You can’t say that shit to me!” He hisses with sharp teeth on my neck. “Are you trying to make me come in my pants?”

“I want your mouth.” My eyes flutter closed, cheeks flushed. “I want to feel your tongue between my legs.”

He pushes his hips harder into me, slamming me against the wall. My shoulder collides with the hard tile but the pain feels good. “Don’t ask me to do something unless you want me to do it.” He warns, a dark fire burning in his stare.

“I want you to taste me. Lick me.” I moan and move my hips to meet his, gulping air, desperate to keep from spiraling down “I want you to make me come with your mouth.”

“Jesus, Hollie.” He breathes, his chest rising and falling faster. “You want me to suck your clit?” His eyes snap to my mouth once more as he tilts his hips into me again, desperate for access inside.

A dull ache creeps over me, settling at my core, shooting fire in every direction “Yes. Please.” I whimper.

“Fuck.” His voice is tight, jaw clenched, “You don’t have to ask me. I’ll do whatever you want me to.” He seals his hungry lips over mine and kisses me with passion, his hands holding my head in place as his tongue licks at the corner of my mouth...

When it all comes to a screeching halt.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?” A voice from behind rips us from our lust-filled haze.