Out For The Day

Gwen's POV:

I woke up in my new room, the sun was shining on my face through the curtains. Everything was quiet, you could hear the sounds of nature and birds tweeting. This was nice, way better than hearing sirens and honking horns throughout the night in New York City. I sat up and did a big stretch, cracking my back a couple times. I grabbed my phone to see what's happening.

Switching multiverses has tricked my phone into thinking it's from this one, so my apps and contacts are different now. Last night, I got Y/N's snap and I was just gonna send him a quick text to let him know I'm awake.

Gwen🤍: Heyy! I'm awake now btw

I set my phone down and a few seconds later, my phone buzzed. I picked up my phone to see that Y/N sent a text.

🌊Y/N🦈: BROOOO YOU SLEPT IN SO LATE WHAT ARE YOU DOING😱

I giggled at his stupid text.

Gwen🤍: DUDE ITS 7 IN THE MORNING WYM😂

🌊Y/N🦈: Exactly, too late missy😤

Gwen🤍: Lmfao what's too late for you😂

🌊Y/N🦈: Well let me tell, I don't sleep at all. My sleep paralysis demon keeps tickling my feet and won't let me sleep. I tell him to stop but he never listens😭

Gwen🤍: Ahahahah good

🌊Y/N🦈: Fuck you man it's irritating, I wanna kms from this😭

Gwen🤍: NOOO DONT DO THAT

🌊Y/N🦈: I just might😎

Gwen🤍: Nope, not letting you do that

🌊Y/N🦈: Okok we'll see about that lady spider. How'd u sleep?

Gwen🤍: Yeah I slept not too bad, this bed's wayyy comfier than my bed in my universe lol

🌊Y/N🦈: Hell yeah, good. I figured it would be😌

Gwen🤍: Wow, someone's tooting their own horn😅

🌊Y/N🦈: Nope, it's true, I'm right and I always am

Gwen🤍: Lol okay sure, come downstairs and talk to me

🌊Y/N🦈: Ight ight omw

I put my phone down and I wait for Y/N. I can't wait to see him in a sec, my heart's beating really fast. I don't know why I feel like this towards someone I just met, maybe the universe is messing my brain up. My spider senses went off, telling that someone was about to open the door. The doorknob turned with the door silently and slowly opening, revealing a cute little Y/N with long messy hair and still in comfy clothes.

Y/N's POV

"Hey" we said in sync, smiling at each other. God she's so pretty, every time I look at her my soul leaves my body. Even with her messy bed head blonde hair she was still gorgeous. I quietly shut the door and then I sat on the bed. "Looks like you had fun with your sleep paralysis demon last night" She said laughing and ruffled up my hair. I rolled my eyes jokingly. "Oh my god, I hate that guy so much" I said in a serious way that was in a joking manner. "I can't say too much or else he'll do worse stuff to me" She just giggled, that laugh UHHH.

"Worse stuff like what?" She asked smiling. "He rips my clothes off me and my blankets when I'm asleep. He also turns my AC off and opens my window. I start sweating like crazy and become a stinky pig on my bed without even knowing" I said and she laughed harder. "Y/N that's funny" She said still laughing and she touch my shoulder with her hand to balance herself from not tipping from laughing. My heart skipped a beat when she did that, but I'm sure it's nothing though. "Oop sorry about" She said, pulling her hand away. "Oh you're all set, don't worry" I reassured to her.