I Feel so Safe When I'm With You

1 MONTH LATER

Y/N's POV:

It's almost February and Gwen and I are almost close to our 8 months. Today is January 29th and we we're going to go on a date to celebrate our 7 months. I mean, our 7 months is belated because Gwen and I are grinding out our first semester because it's about to end, we've been getting pummeled by tidal waves of homework. The day we met was the 17th of June, so we we're getting close to 8 month. I love this girl so much and I hope we never leave each other, she's everything to me, the perfect girl that anyone would ask for is mine and only mine. The interesting thing today is that I'm actually not driving us there, my mom is. The reason I can't is because my car's in the shop from the suspension snapping off from a tiny bump on the road. Gwen was in the living room with me, snuggling with me on the living room couch. My mom was baking cookies in the kitchen, I think she was almost done. Gwen and I found a new show called The Boys and we really liked it. Gwen gasped and covered her mouth from what we just saw. "He detonated the bomb in his ass!" Gwen said, like if I didn't understand what happened. "Oh my fucking god" I said shocked but also laughing. The episode came to an end and I turned off the TV. "You remind me of the Deep" Gwen said and I looked at her, pretending like she hurt my feelings.

"Nooo that's not good! I don't sexually assault women Gwen!" I said and she was laughing hysterically, she leaned into me to keep herself stable. "No that's not what I meant-" she was saying while laughing, but I interrupted her. "You don't see me sexually assaulting you missy!" I playfully said while pointing at her and she was now bawling her eyes out from laughter. I could see tears streaming down her face, she couldn't breath. "Y/N" she said and continued laughing some more and I smiled at her. She calmed down and wiped away her tears and caught her breath. "Oh my god Y/N, that was so funny" she said. "But anyways, he reminds me of you because you love the ocean" she clarified. I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess" I said and we giggled. "You excited for tonight?" I asked her and she nodded while smiling. "Yeah I am, you're taking me to fancy restaurant, why wouldn't I be?" She said. "That's the spirit" I said and I pecked her lips. "Y/N, we're leaving soon, go get changed" my mom yelled from the kitchen. "Okay" I yelled back. "I'll be right back" I told Gwen and I got up from the couch and went to my room.

I got my outfit and put it all on, it was gonna be cold tonight so I grabbed my pea coat. I always wear a pea coat in the winter whenever stuff like this happens or I go to the ocean in the winter. I got out of my room and I revealed to them my outfit.

 I got out of my room and I revealed to them my outfit

"Y/N" she said, she really liked it a lot. I looked at her and I remembered how adorable she looks in her outfit.

 I looked at her and I remembered how adorable she looks in her outfit