Christmas

3 WEEKS LATER

Gwen's POV:

Oh my god, it's Christmas time! This month has been very eventful, when it comes to winter activities, Christmas stuff and school. We're on school break right now and it's Christmas Eve. Y/N told me that he's gotten quite a bit of gifts for me so I'm excited. I've been trying to get him a lot of gifts without him knowing, I've been asking Bree if I can tag along with her to go Christmas shopping for Y/N. I really hope he likes the stuff I get him because I really love and appreciate what this boy does for me. I've made him a special gift, I made a drawing for him, the drawing is of him when he was a little kid and his dad going ice fishing. I know he misses his dad, so I hope the drawing brings good memories to him. I hope he gets me good stuff. I want to go see Y/N right now, but he's in his room, doing some last minute wrapping, some of the gifts are most likely mine. I hope he goes quicker cause I want to cuddle with my boy. I playfully texted him to hurry up and he responded with "soon", what is he wrapping up there?

Y/N's POV:

I set my phone down after telling Gwen "soon" for the millionth time, she's been texting me after 5 minutes to come down and cuddle. I'm all done wrapping except for this one gift, this gift I was making. I was drawing a photo of her dad back in her universe. It was of him sitting on a hood of a police car with his arm wrapped around Gwen and she was hugging him in the photo. I know she really loves her dad, so I hope this drawing brings good memories to her. As I was finishing up the last bit of shading, it was done. I signed my initials off to the side and I put it in a picture frame. I then wrapped the now framed drawing in wrapping paper and that marked the end of Christmas gift wrapping. I gave Gwen a little "omw" text and I made my way downstairs. I walked to her door and opened it to see my beautiful little angel sprawled out on the bed, it was cute. "Hey baby" she said. "Heyyy" I said and I shut the door and hopped onto the bed. Gwen sat up and wrapped her arms around me from behind and pull me down to lay next to her. She nuzzled her head into my neck and pulled her close. "How much wrapping did you have to do?" Gwen asked. "The wrapping was done, I was actually making a gift for you, just finishing up stuff on it" I said and she looked up at me. "Oh really?" She asked.

"Yeah really" I playfully said and she giggled. "I'm excited" she said. "Yeah me too, I really hope you like your presents" I said and the she pulled out the anchor. "Me too" she said. "Oh my god, you haven't taken that off?" I said laughing. "Nope, never have and never will" she said and kissed my cheek. "So we're opening the gifts tonight?" She asked. "Yeah we can't tomorrow, my family and I are going out shortly after gifts are opened and breakfast is done" I told her. "I wish I could go, what are you doing?" She asked. "It's sort've a tradition now I guess where every Christmas Day, we go to the movies because literally all the good movies come out around Christmas" I said and she chuckled. "Yeah you're right" she said. "I can ask if you can come" I said. "Please do that, that would make me the happiest girl in the world" she said and I laughed. "You know what, I'll do that right now" I said, getting up and leaving the room. I went upstairs and I found my mom prepping our dinner. "Oi mama" I said and she looked at me. "So, do you think it's cool if Gwen comes along tomorrow to the movies?" I asked. "I don't mind, you just gotta drop her off at her house after" she said. "Yeah yeah, I know. Thank you" I said and was going downstairs.

"Why are you downstairs a lot?" My mom asked. I turned around and looked at her. "Oh I call her a lot" I said. "You can't do it in your room?" She asked. "I like it down there, also there's the pellet stove" I said. "Alright, dinner will be done soon by the way" she told me. "Alrighty" I said walked back downstairs to Gwen's room. I opened the door and closed it and flopped myself next to her. I then looked at her with a smile on my face. "She said yesss" I said proudly. "Yay" Gwen said quietly and happily and kissed my lips. We broke the kiss and looked at each other in the eyes for a few seconds. "My mom asked me why I'm always down here" I said. "What'd you say?" She asked. "I call you all the time and how I like the pellet stove" I said. "I can't believe we've come this far without your mom finding out about me" she said. I cupped her cheek and she delicately grab my wrist. "Let's keep it up" I said. She twisted her head to kiss my wrist. I pulled her close to me, no space between us and I kissed her forehead. After, she nuzzled her head into my neck. I could hear Gwen's soft and little snores in my neck. I was rubbing my fingers through her soft and silky hair and with my other hand, I was slowly tracing my fingers on her back.